Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Cissuhan Clan Recruitment
Posted 2003-03-13, 09:09 PM
I'm the leader of the Cissuhan clan.
I'm opening up and letting people from zelaron to play. There is no backstabbing clan members. Other than that there are no other rules except the usual like:no dissing clan members, no hacks, etc.

I haven't played sc in a bout 2 months or so and so my new account is:
cissuhan-naruto

i forget my friends accounts who are in the clan...
I will find out soon.

Friends accounts i know:
cissuhan-sasuke

If you guys just want to play for fun..in a clan for once. join...

submit by pming.
ill be open to clan tryouts at about friday 14 at 3:45pm mountain time. if you play on east...try moving to west cuz the ping won't go that much up...(i play on USEast for D2 and i have almost no ping)(and ASIA)

it is highly probably that i will be open for clan tryouts on the saturday at about maybe 2:00pm to maybe 8:00pm ish

don't worry if your not that good..we will except you even if you can't max out hydras in 10 minutes for example. We will try to make you better by showing replays...i had to reformat my comp so i don't have any replays. but i will soon.

i will try to do all strats i know. and replay em..

also if there are any terran masters out there... this clan needs em..

personally im a zerg and protoss masters and cannot do terran well.. most of my friends are same.. so terran masters are welcome.

my aim is:tennisman212
or pm me.

~~Edit~~
oh yeah....if you just make an account name for fun for cissuhan, make it like this cissuhan-*****, make the ***** any number of characters as long as it easy to remember like and actual name or word in any language and don't do special characters cuz it makes it hard to msg eachother...

Another~~Edit~~
for the tryouts, you will choose a race that you like, also you may choose random if you want to show that your better and you can do any race, and it will be for 15 minutes each, sometimes groups at a time. if more than one person trying out, you will fight eachother while me and maybe another clan member will watch, we will make a base for fun maybe but mainly we wiill watch you while you reveal the map for us people that already in clan. so pm me or post here...or msg me on aim...

oh yeah...i made up a way to sort out memebers...

there will be 4 levels of this clan:
hokage
jounin
chounin
genin

hokage is best and genin is worst

also i organize the members in what they like so then if we wanna do clan matchs we can always have best like, zerg, terran, protoss team versus the other clan...this will make it easier to know what good teams are.

after you tryout, i will assign you to one of the 4 levels and to move up, you have to beat one member from a higher level. if you are a genin and you beat a hokage, than you move u one and that person you beat moves down to the level you were. this will make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be cuz people make mistakes.

i have a written record of all this. and i will post levels here.

also post if you wanna challenge another player if he/she is up there.

i will also keep record of if what realm he/she is in. i would like it if everyone was on west cuz i play on weest and my friends do too. but if zethilone would join i would gladly make him the head of east and he can organize matches and clan games there.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2003-03-14 at 10:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx