Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post ith to keep or not to keep
Posted 2003-02-08, 03:51 PM
Should I keep my iths or sell them b4 they are deleted??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-02-08, 03:56 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
If you dont have much resources or isnt very rich , then sell for legit stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-08, 06:01 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
redcomet said:
Should I keep my iths or sell them b4 they are deleted??
I don't think it matters. Last I heard that the 1.10 patch when it comes out will reset ALL the accounts. Well, not really reset, but there will be *NEW* and *OLD* characters. The NEW can't play with the OLD characters. And the NEW characters you have to start from scratch... so therefore the ITH items won't matter. But thats what I heard from Diablo II.net I think it was...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-02-08, 10:53 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
why so complicated? why not just wash the entire thing clean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-02-09, 12:20 AM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
Hellmonkeys is confused for once
What blizz said about that, was the "NEW" chars would be on ladder, and could only interact with "NEW" chars until that ladder season is over, at which point they become "OLD" chars. Playing ladder constantly would be the only way to get the new items, and ladder seasons only last a couple weeks.

As for your question, SELL. Blizzard has made a statement saying they will delete Ith/Zephyr/Bugged items for 1.10.

www.battle.net It should be the 2nd thing down on the main page.

EDIT: Just noticed about this being in the wrong forum

Last edited by Dark Dragoon; 2003-02-09 at 12:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-09, 01:13 AM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
I'd move it, if i were moderating this forum....CHRUSER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-09, 09:38 AM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
i read its like wat hellmonkey said, but it also said i believe taht after a month or 2 it gets converted back to 09 chars so new chars can interact wit old chars
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-02-09, 01:00 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
I think that characters on that are "new" will be in the "new" system for x days (say two months). Then after that the character is switched to old. This would be ideal for some sort of ladder setup.

But let me note - if your character switches from new to old, it won't be able to join new characters games anymore. If this were true you would have to mule all of your items over to new characters before they switched to old, in order to keep them on "new" chracters.

-FunkyDo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FunkyDo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFunkyDo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FunkyDo

Posted 2003-02-09, 07:40 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
no hellmonkeys your talking about the hardcore players
all current hardcore players will be reset to normal chars normal chars will stay the same as for what items are gonna ber added blizz says supposedly all items that r bugged, hacked, or not found in game
GºThì{_ôñé
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gothic_0ne1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGothic_0ne1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gothic_0ne1

Posted 2003-02-09, 07:41 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
whoops added i ment deleted
srry
GºThì{_ôñé
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gothic_0ne1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGothic_0ne1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gothic_0ne1

Posted 2003-02-09, 09:07 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
Gothic, you wrong. They won't do anything to HC chars.

Funkydo, your also wrong. Reason being: the switch between new to old happens as the season ends, and you can't create a new guy just to pop on the new ladder, as the guy wanting to give the items will be "old".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2003-02-10, 06:27 AM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
Alright, I know exactly what the acse is, for I've read of GFrazier's post on Bnets D2 Forums, and all this shit may be correct, but damn confusing with all this "new" and "old" nomenclature.

v1.10 is released.
All your existing characters (characters created prior to the release date) will be considered, Non-Ladder characters.
Every new character you create are now considered, Ladder characters.
Ladder seasons will last about 6 months (but that time frame has not been determined and could be either longer or shorter).
During that season, only Ladder characters can play with Ladder characters, and visa-versa for Non-Ladder characters.
Both types of characters will be playing in v1.10, and hence both will be able to get all the new items, skill updates, etc. offered.
At the end of the season, all Ladder characters will now be considered Non-Ladder characters, and therefore, they will be able to play with the other Non-Ladder characters as well.
This cycle will start over again with Ladder and Non-Ladder characters until that season is over.
This will continue over and over again to keep, essentially, a virtual non-hacked community and then the present community separated.

Hope that is less confusing, but I doubt it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-11, 07:55 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
much more clear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-16, 10:52 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
KEEP!!!I love my buugss but they g2g!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-16, 11:05 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
huh i just now looked at dark dragoon's sig hmm that was along time ago ... ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-16, 11:14 PM in reply to redcomet's post "ith to keep or not to keep"
I dont spam >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone