Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Hmmm...
Posted 2003-01-18, 04:53 AM
I'm thinking of quitting D2 all it has done is ruin my life, I've spent waaaaay to much time playing this shit. And now its not even worth it anymore. So I say to you all. Peace and thx for the help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-18, 04:59 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
Hey, if u must do something extreme like that... go for it! Just dont go becoming one of those everquest kiddies....
Life's been sucked out of me
And this routine's killing me
I did it to myself, I did it to myself, I said it would not be
Somebody put me out of my misery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
oMeNTaLiTYo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenoMeNTaLiTYo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

oMeNTaLiTYo

Posted 2003-01-18, 05:49 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
lol, I decided I'm not. But I'm just not gonna play no more. Who knows...might come in handy some day when I here some newb at school talking how godly he is in d2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-18, 05:54 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
Do i sence sumone in need of attention? ahh well case closed. Thread isn't closed... yet... I will however close it if the spam and nonsence grows to much beyond this post of mine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-18, 03:35 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
I bet you are playing right now, haha...so many people have said they are gonna "quit d2" next day..back to playing it non stop )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-18, 03:37 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
hey if your gonna quite id like to have items and such
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-18, 09:45 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
its boring now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:47 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
ESKIMO BOB!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-19, 03:29 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
I dont think I'm gonna quit in my own... they should make like some damn d2 quitting patch like those nicotene patches and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-19, 02:35 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
king amazon YES ESKIMO BOB IS AWSOME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-19, 02:51 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
YES HE IS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-19, 03:16 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
Easy way to get over Diablo II
1) Delete Diablo II from your computer
2) Get off your fat ass, don't sit in your chair just thinking about quitting d2
3) Get a girl that gives great head and has money
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-19, 11:26 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
I agree with 3! Except for the money part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-19, 11:46 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
i don't like d2... tis gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:12 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
actually tis not gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:24 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
Diablo II is getting really old now...Same quests, items, people...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:50 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
badboy ur right it's not gay, YOU are gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 04:28 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
Agreed, Blizz should make a new expansion for D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-20, 08:50 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
or a patch of some sort
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 10:40 AM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post "Hmmm..."
A patch!!! Now theres an idea! Lol how did it ruin your life eddie??? Were you obsessed with it to the point where you shut out everything else??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW