Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

any chars?
Posted 2003-01-17, 07:03 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone have an mf sorc for single player that doesnt have all those hacked items, just maybe a duplicate of an mf sorc that someone has on bnet.... all I want on the sorc is: occy, tal rashas armor socketed with a perfect topaz, ammy, and belt, an soj, a nagel, chancies, war travs, SS socketed with Ist, and shako socketed with a p topaz. I have been trying Jamella's but whenever I try to give a person an item I always get a debug error and can never add items, then when I get that fixed and I try my character it comes up with an error when I try to load the char like "Bad inventory data".... it is really gay... if anyone can get me an mf sorc I will appreciate it.... now I am gonna stop talking seeing as how this thread is long enough as it is... ok, shutingup thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:09 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
try www.mewgood.com / d2 items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:14 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
ehm..... I just told you that I cant edit characters, I either get bad inventory data error or an error asking me to debug or send error to microsoft....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:21 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
Have you tried shadowmaster? updated version...Would prob work for just uploading items and not give you errors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:28 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
k, I will try that thx, check ur PM if you haven't already Squirt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:30 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
Exterm, if that doesnt work, then give me everything you want on thechar, IE-Gear,skill/stat placement-or if you want to distribute them yourself, name of char, what wps you want her to have, what diff you want her in etc etc ill get you one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:42 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
nope didnt work.... This is what I want:

Class: Sorceress
Name: SorcMfer
Level: 82
Stats: Stats that you would have on bnet
Skills: Everything maxed out
Items: 1. The Oculus Swirling Crystal
2. Shako socketed with a P topaz
3. Tal Rasha's ammy
4. Tal Rasha's Armor socketed with a P topaz
5. Tal Rasha's belt
6. Stone of Jordan
7. 28% Nagelring
8. 50 MF war travs
9. 37 MF chancies
10. Stormshield socketed with an Ist rune

Inventory: 1. Tome of town portal
2. Tome of Identify
3. 28 7 mf small charms

Stash: 1. Horadric Cube

Horadric Cube: 1. A leg gemmed with 3 P skulls
2. A tome of town portal with as many tps as it can hold

thx alot man!

Last edited by Exterminator; 2003-01-17 at 07:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:45 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
LOL as many as it can hold eh?? I can make one hold about 255
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:50 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
lol why 37 chances and 28 nag? and you were suppose to say 15% tal's belt :P and why ist storm but not a ist shako/tals armor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:56 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
because, on bnet I have 37 chancies and am not gonna trade for 3 more mf to get perfect, 28 nagel is the highest mf nagel I have and I am not gonna trade for 2 more mf just to have perfect, and tal's armor and shako socketed with an Ist would be to much for me to afford on bnet, I wanna make a char just like mine on bnet and see what I find on single player as well as on bnet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:02 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
God i'm so mixed up, i thought we were talking about open bnet )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:02 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
Skills: Everything maxed out

on b.net you dont have every skill maxed out... now.. tell me what "stats" you would have on b.net...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-17, 08:07 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "any chars?"
well... as soon as bnet has fixed itself I will tell you what skills and what stats to give me.... until then you can just put all the items and give me all the wps and stuff on, oh yeah make it so that I have NOT done the kill Nikhatali (however you spell her damn name) quest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator