Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post hook me up
Posted 2003-01-16, 03:26 PM
just wondering if anyone can hook me up with some mf items seeing as how I find completely crap items.... so far I have 2 5% mf charms, skullder, shako, occy, 37 chancies, 2 nagels, goldwrap, 25% mf boots. it all equals 394 mf :-/, I would be grateful if anyone could hook me up with some mf stuff... thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:31 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
300 - 350 is really all you need, anything over that is overkill in my opinion. Others will disagree im sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:32 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
I agree with doofus_aw but max. is in my opinion 4XX mf
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:33 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
...dude your set to mf...heh, my pindle sorc has about 290 mf and in about 100 runs last night i got travs and shako n a ls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:38 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
holy sh**, I am probably just really unlucky lol, other people have like 5XX mf and they find shako's n ls.... I will take the mf down to like 300 mf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:09 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
exterminator....werent u classic?.....if u still got good gear/sojs there, ill hook u up with x-pac gear for classic gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:12 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
I might be able to get you some 7% mf sc's
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 12:33 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
well... I was classic, but then converted to exp, I have crappy items on classic though from the chars that are left over in classic.... if you could hook me up with 7% smfc's then that would be great Squirt, what realm are you on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-17, 03:57 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
I'm on East/west, What realm are you on?....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:34 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
uh i could use some gear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:41 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
haha i'm not even that rich....i cant afford a .08 valor but screw all this shit now...I really don't care about making godly chars on 1.09 im waiting for the ladder chars in 1.10 that's going to own. no one is rich. old mule chars nothing )!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:43 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
i cant afford .08 valor either and neither can alot of people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 04:46 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
I've always wanted a .08 valor they own same with the new iths, i never get them...i always end up getting the old ones 110,440 im not all that rich but doesnt mean i still dont own those new ith users (most ebayers) if not, how they get the items? they have no skill!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:00 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
well i dont own a single hacked item and i do ok and find lots of stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:30 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
Squirt thats a good idea just wait till 1.10 where no one is rich in ladder i might just get back into d2 again once that happens
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-01-18, 06:21 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
Squirt, I am on East realm, whisper me for the 7 mf smfc's... my accnt name is *Exterminatorn1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-19, 11:42 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "hook me up"
to much mf= crap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-