Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Favorite Character class
Posted 2003-01-13, 07:03 AM
For dueling...which do you think can be the most effective dueling character?

Also, state which one you enjoy playing with the most
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-19, 06:50 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
zon is good dueler so is a sorce (im best at raising sorcs)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-19, 07:24 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
I like barbs the best and i am best at dueling with barbs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-19, 07:29 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
BARBS AND DRUIDS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-19, 07:45 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
Zon own all with buged and mmmm i think necro maybe fun cuz i never had one lol but i got like 10 of zon sorc and barb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-19, 08:10 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
How about a poll?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-19, 08:55 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
Zons are the best to use but barbs are the funnest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-19, 10:10 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
Best Dueling Qualities... Zon

Favourite Character and Favourite Dueler... Necro. Mainly my Necro... So far my kill record is 62/1 vs sorcies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:16 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
i beat barb would be best if u had .08 gaze, .08 valor and such and alot of absorbs and alot of phy reduce and alot of resists cause a barb like that cant take a single hit and take damage ive seen it before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:21 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
Hmm Barb with 2 white rings, orge guants(white), .08 gaze, .08 ber valor, ber stormshield, ao new ith... .08 gore riders, godly barb ammy, and 40 hex charms? would that own?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:37 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
uh thats kinda what i meant but whatever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:49 AM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
shouldn't this be in duel forumz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:05 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
PvP*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-20, 03:55 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
Hacked items are cheap...
If you can make a legit dueler thats better then a hacked dueler then you can really brag about how good your guy is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-01-20, 04:43 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
Well i had a legit dueler but they are no fun...pluss the dmg is fucking low, nothing compares to a nice ith If i'm dueling someone who is legit, i will change gear...And yea this should prob be in PvP
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-20, 04:50 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
duel/pvp same fucking thing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 05:05 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
It's called the PvP forum though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-20, 05:11 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
so does it really fucking matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-20, 05:36 PM in reply to Tuff's post "Favorite Character class"
It doesn't matter what it's called, if you didn't understand that he was meaning the PvP forum, then go back to school...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt