Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Theres a new Moderator in town...
Posted 2003-01-01, 09:50 AM
Thats right...mantralord!

Prepare for my Iron Fist of Fury (tm)! No useless post will remain undeleted, no semi-useless post will remain unclosed. No very useful post will remain unstickied. No one will delete this post because it is useless. Thats right. Prepare for my wrath puny mortals. Muhaha. MUHAHAHAH!

P.S. Hi guys! And welcome to your positions under my umbrella of power. Have a nice day!

Dont worry i'll be a good mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 10:34 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Arent u the guy with the trojan'd site...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-01, 11:21 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 02:44 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
this thread is opened.

You need to calm down bud.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-01, 02:56 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Lol good job Adrenachrome...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:19 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
ohh good job zelaron, now giving mod to people that send out trojans saying zelaron endorses them , way to go , soon we'll have no need for rurouni storm coz this will be a warez zone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NOT-KR

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:29 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Quote:
ohh good job zelaron, now giving mod to people that send out trojans saying zelaron endorses them , way to go , soon we'll have no need for rurouni storm coz this will be a warez zone
I stopped that while ago...now its being endorsed by one of the enemies, PsGaming.net.

However, if tacoX is allowed to exist, then by God I should be allowed too.

Besides, im not just any random person...im gonna write the engine for Chrusher's space game thingy, and ive already done lots of work for tacoX...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 07:31 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
I sometimes punch and rap

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-01, 07:35 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Kool a new mod to piss off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-01, 08:14 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
mantra what's this "space game thingy"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-01, 09:19 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
welcome to the team...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-01, 09:24 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
mantralord said:
Chrusher's space game thingy
Hush mantra. lol You can talk about it publicly when we say you can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-01-01, 10:45 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
I think you guys are just trying to bribe him to get his dupe method off him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2003-01-01, 10:53 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
mantralord said:

I stopped that while ago...now its being endorsed by one of the enemies, PsGaming.net.

However, if tacoX is allowed to exist, then by God I should be allowed too.

Besides, im not just any random person...im gonna write the engine for Chrusher's space game thingy, and ive already done lots of work for tacoX...
ahh so thats how you are mod? p.s u got a dupe method? u best share the wealth in the private area then!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-02, 01:24 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Personally i think this is BULLSHIT. Heres how i see it, Chruser needs help writing the engine for his space game, so he mods a random person with ability to help him even though the person he modded doesnt know near as much about the spot his susposidly modding and is the most arrogant sun of a bitch on the planet. I personally dont think thats fair, it seems like a bribe to me. People if this guy has a dupe no fucking chance its going to be posted out here i mean think about it, just like chronic said,
p.s u got a dupe method? u best share the wealth in the private area then!
basically to sum that up the mods get every damn thing and the people that actually know what there doing/talking about get absolutly nothing except left out of all the "1337" shit thats being posted in there. As fasr as tacoX is concerned hes a dumb ass, he released a text message yesterday with a method VERY similar to the one to create whites, and the dumb shit put it in the regular D2 hacking section, luckily i saw it and noticed what it really was and asked the only mod here, thats decent enough to talk to us lesser classed people, to move the thread into a diffrent section where not everyone has access to, basically to sum all that up Mantra help chruser-mantra now mods a place he doesnt know much about-taco release white method-taco= officially a dumb ass now- this place isnt the same anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:18 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Ok....to get a few things straight:

I cannot dupe. (It was just a joke that i mentioned it vaguely in some thread a while ago)

I never said anything about making the bugged whites, which i cannot make...i dont even play on West.

Im not arrogant, in fact im very open minded, and helpful, when my help is needed.

Anyone remember all the bots and programs I tried to write to help people out in this forum? I spent a lotta time writing those. Sure my bot doesnt compared to d2jsp...but i tried. I spent like 1 week constantly working to try to make it better, etc...

What else is there to know...

Last edited by mantralord; 2003-01-02 at 02:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:30 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
mantralord said:
Thats right...mantralord!

Prepare for my Iron Fist of Fury (tm)! No useless post will remain undeleted, no semi-useless post will remain unclosed. No very useful post will remain unstickied. No one will delete this post because it is useless. Thats right. Prepare for my wrath puny mortals. Muhaha. MUHAHAHAH!

P.S. Hi guys! And welcome to your positions under my umbrella of power. Have a nice day!

Dont worry i'll be a good mod.
mantralord said:
I'll participate...i got a bunch of stuff i could pwn you with...how i got it remains a mystery in disguise.

I would like to start out by donating....or...wait should i keep it a secret and just pm you about it?
mantralord said:
If we truly knew how it worked, then we'd probably wouldnt tell you.
mantralord said:

Amazing...literally...Amazing...

Check my other posts on "anti-calling-things-gay", and you'll see why. Very proud of you.
mantralord said:
Well backed my Ex-Mania's delicious request, I am sticking this.

~STICKIED BY MY l337 PROWNESS~
mantralord said:
I dupe but it will remain a fatty mystery.
mantralord said:
Its on UsWest so it doesnt matter...kinda like Canada...

Oh hell nah you aint arrogant or rude.
[edit] BTW bro look up the meaning for prowness, and you will find it doesnt exist, but the word you are trying to say is prowess which is another example or your arrogence it means-Superior strength, courage, or daring, especially in battle. So look up your words before embarissing yourself further.

Last edited by Valmar; 2003-01-02 at 02:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:57 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
<<Gets some pop-corn and watches Omega and Mantra duke it out. >>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-01-02, 02:57 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Im way ahead of you Omega...as you see, in whatever last post i did some moderatin' in (i think it was the Raffle one), I did change it to prowess...im sorry i dont use that word too often to get it 100% right. So i pwnd you there.

And the rest of the stuff, its just there for humor. Dont tell me theres something grossly wrong about adding a little humor.

Im sure you'd like me if you got to know me better...dont let a few dumb little posts get in the way of the real person I am...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-02, 03:05 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "Theres a new Moderator in town..."
Everyone is supposed to have an enemy, right? Even magnets need a reverse polarity to survive. But if you're going to turn this all into a flame thread, then you're certainly doing it in the wrong place. If you think mantralord is such an arrogant power hog, then that's your opinion, but personally, I know he's a responsible person who can be of much help.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser