Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

omfg!!!
Posted 2002-12-18, 08:36 PM
holy shoot! i was dueling in a duel room a while ago, i got killed, then droped form the game, then i log back in, made a new game, and found out that my body is not there.... what the heck happened!!! there goes my windy, 160/60, 64ll ammy, eth titan, ith helm and other goodies!!! ah!!! nebody know what's going on???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
noincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennoincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

noincher

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:01 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
Yup you got poped bro!! you picked up an item while you were dead then got bod died again and lost connection as well as your body and you also made some peeps in a duelin game very much happier.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:27 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
happens to the best of us..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-18, 09:36 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
Believe it or not ive only been poped once and it was cause of battle.net shutting down to do maintenence i tryed to get the bod of my 97 sorc and grabbed the wrong item and got od then poped but we all got rolled back so i lost nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-19, 12:31 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
That sucks, Thats why I never duel with stuff I cant afford to lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-12-19, 01:01 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
That's why I run pickit and Hide=1 on all items when dueling so I don't need to worry about picking up an item!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-19, 02:03 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
i wasn't pop, at least i don't think so, cause i downloaded the hack that u can't pick up anything unless u got ur body
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
noincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennoincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

noincher

Posted 2002-12-19, 08:26 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
did they kill you naked?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:10 AM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
That sucks however you lost it -- Poped or otherwise. Sorry man

-Scorpicore
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScorpicore is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scorpicore

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:36 AM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
Were there items that you were wearing that you did not have enough str or dex to wear without another item?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-21, 02:06 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
i got popped once, and i lost EVERYTHING. man, i hated myself for about a week
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-21, 03:39 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
I've only popped once in Classic, I lost lots of my friends stuff... he hated me for about a month... =\
I've also had blizz close games on me when I' was x ferring.. especially during when I was x ferring my Necro's skill charms... 5 of them had 30-40 life on them... I hated myself for about a month... =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-21, 05:56 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
ah... i'm sure i can wear everything, and please note, i said i got connection timed out then i lost everything, i wasn't even killed, i was owning!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

noincher

Posted 2002-12-21, 06:07 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
Then your lieng, you cant lose items that way unless you were rolled back to the point where you didnt have the items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-21, 06:11 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
I am tired of looking at this thread

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-22, 04:16 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
Must do this...

www.omfg.com
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-12-22, 06:30 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
i'm not joking.. i swear!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

noincher

Post DAMN IT!!!
Posted 2002-12-23, 07:55 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
10 Mins Ago, I was playing some LOD on a Baal Run, when aluvasudden i die(from lag) and instantaneously drop from the game too. When I finally get back in, my chars items are gone. Damn you, lag!

Anyway, this happen to anyone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-23, 07:56 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
ahh... something like this happened again. I made another thread about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2002-12-23, 07:57 PM in reply to noincher's post "omfg!!!"
Well, ive heard this from another member but i didnt think about it.... I figured that maybe he had been poped but now im not to sure... maybe wetwired or another admin or mod could come and explain this a little further (Adrenachrome???)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar