Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post holy crap......sorc
Posted 2002-11-19, 03:32 AM
im sick of getting pk'ed by people with godly bugged items/iths and shit so i made a sorc and god damn she owns so bad this is what she uses

08 Shako
08 Arcaines with UM
08 SS with UM
Stone Emblem Ammy
Oculus
2 x Occy Rings
+396 strength bugged gloves
silks
10 light skill charms with +40 life
10 x +8 to dexterity / +20 life sc's

ok now she has at lvl 98 4920 life

ur probably thinking im a load of shit but with the gloves it gives me 396 strength dont need any points in that it gives -26 mana so infinite...dont need any points in energy shes got 490 points in vitality and around 140 in dexterity shes running a lvl 49 ts or a lvl 50 if i switch to lidless when i do ts

shes off hand --- 1 point in pre-reqs , lvl 49 ts , lvl 49 light mastery , lvl 30 energy shield lvl and lvl 49 nova and lvl 23 shiver armor

all other light spells have 1 point in them plus the 19 skills so lvl 20

its a pk dream......but i hope b-net delete this bugged shit so pk can go back to normal terms !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SilentWrath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilentWrath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SilentWrath

Posted 2002-11-19, 05:44 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
i fucking hate you, your shit is better then bugged items wtf are you talking about? btw ill give you my whole acct for those gloves(joking) but what do they go for? and plz post a pic
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-19, 06:09 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
heh there going for around 50$ on ebay but i got mine a few days ago from a friend who quit d2 heres a pic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SilentWrath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilentWrath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SilentWrath

Posted 2002-11-19, 08:31 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
i think that you are full of shit because small charms cant have +8 to dex can they? i thought that they maxed at 5?
And what does a stone emblem ammy do? Plz post some more pics you could make a barb that owned too with those gloves cuz that would be a hell of a lot of ED!!!!!!!!!
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2002-11-19, 09:02 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
youur 100% right......hence in my post i said id "use bugged items" hehe and heres a pic of the stone emblem

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SilentWrath

Posted 2002-11-19, 03:50 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
boo maybe pk but please dont tell me you pick on ppl,
its one thing to get messed with than retaliate, and its another to go around killing ppl for no reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-19, 04:49 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
i only pk asians who guard / fence runners
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SilentWrath

Posted 2002-11-19, 06:10 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
fence runners? you mean wall huggers.. ><
thats good by asian ill just assume you mean pkers/nkers/so on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-20, 01:05 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
duel occy rings and occy would add 60 to energy, wouldnt that negate the -stats?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-11-20, 01:23 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
its all bugged up so i dont think it would
i think its kinda like that eye amulet becuz you could have +vit from gear just none in base stats for it to make you're hp nega
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-21, 08:09 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
ok does anyone know if these gloves are on useast because i would probably pay $50 on e bay for them because it would give all char classes a major damage bonus except the zon cuz that is dex and it would eliminate you from haveing to put prerequsite points into strength so those gloves could make almost all char's own
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2002-11-21, 09:27 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
Man, its a sad day when people buy items off ebay for real money, but its an even sadder day when people actually say they are willing to spend $50 publically for such items....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-21, 04:55 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
it is in my opinion also, but dont try to make people feel bad about themselves, unless they are innately bad people who deserve it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-21, 05:00 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
Quote:
Originally posted by Apoq
it is in my opinion also, but dont try to make people feel bad about themselves, unless they are innately bad people who deserve it
ya, you shouldnt do that.
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:26 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
your sorc setup sorelly sucks, you should even it a bit up with some dr, u have like none... thats not a good thing, with a superfast zon u would get block locked, amped and your health would be down to 0 in no time...
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-23, 01:38 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
Quote:
Originally posted by &quot;CRØNîC-KîLLå&quot;
your sorc setup sorelly sucks, you should even it a bit up with some dr, u have like none... thats not a good thing, with a superfast zon u would get block locked, amped and your health would be down to 0 in no time...
Yup..

Also who cares who you can kill with bugged items. Kill everyone with legit gear and you have something to be proud of.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-23, 09:13 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
my legit-a-zon will take you out with out amp absorb or hacks ><
=-)
dr is as important if you half that much hp especially if she has a good energy shield, btw she DOES have 35% dr
the only reason sorcs get block locked when they dont have dr is because if you ever lose 1/12 of your hp or more in a single hit you go through the hit recovery animation, so it actually depends on the damage of your enemies

hope this helps =-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-25, 08:32 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
I have all of this equipment but I am not seeing the infinite mana as you say. It definitely drains. Is this really true? BTW I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet, but what would be the ULTIMATE gear/Skill setup for a Lightning/Orb PK sorc? I have any item in the game available to me, including hacked such as the STR gloves, 2 constricting rings, and a legit .08 valor/shako. I'm sure I could trade for any other items as needed. If someone could provide a good guide for this I would even be willing to offer some items/sojs in exchange. Please don't reply and tell me it all depends on my preference, because that is obvious---maybe give a couple of examples of setups that could be used. I mostly want to own those !@$%!@%!$ guided arrow zons. Yes using this type of gear may be considerd cheap, unskilled, etc, but the game for ME is about fun, and PKing in OPEN games is fun for me, so that's why I want to do this. Thanks, and BTW I am on WEST.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2002-12-03, 12:51 AM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
ummmmm......guyz get lives and play on closed....open is for newbs.......this is sad....8(.....and to add if u would go around spending 50$ on something u just might loose the 2nd day u get it is well....kinda stupid when u coulda bought a "baggy" with that.....or a new pipe..........and yes if u can KILL with a legit char u do own ...but for now plz dont say ur "GODLY" when u play on open net cuz i can make them gloves..and using unlegit items is realy gay if u have to stoop that low just to be good in a game .....(hence its only a game)....then man u guyz gotta get out and have a life or SOMETHING!!! well theres my 2 cnets l8terz 8)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gates Of Hell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGates Of Hell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gates Of Hell

Posted 2002-12-03, 04:03 PM in reply to SilentWrath's post "holy crap......sorc"
wtf it is closed..... your stupid man, that stuff would suck in open anyways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887