Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?
Posted 2002-11-17, 09:24 PM
I read somewhere that in like March 2003 it would be, anyone have any idea?

I wouldn't make such a big deal out of this but I really liked both the MGSs and I despise the Xbox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-11-17, 09:42 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
yes it is but Microsoft threw in some extra somethings too hold it off for a couple months

LoOk aT MeEh, I'm GaY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Logic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLogic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Logic

Posted 2002-11-18, 12:05 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
Yeah, eventually it will be coming to PS2 and PC.

No word on a Gamecube port, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-11-18, 03:24 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Rurouni Storm
Yeah, eventually it will be coming to PS2 and PC.

No word on a Gamecube port, though.
is this an echo I hear??? lol

LoOk aT MeEh, I'm GaY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Logic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLogic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Logic

Posted 2002-11-18, 04:56 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
Hahe let me tell you something, I HATE mircrosoft, money-sucking bastard~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-11-19, 06:41 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Logic

is this an echo I hear??? lol
Didn't see his post. Oh well.

PC version will be ported by M$ (they ported the first one as well), so it'll be a decent job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-02, 07:40 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
Eh, it kinda did come out...Japan got a version superior to ours...Hideo Kojima said that they get more becuase they had to wait longer for MGS2. Well n that case we should have alllll sorts of games with extras, and no, I'm not talking about the stuff Working Delays packs in with their RPG's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TreizePlus

Posted 2002-12-02, 07:44 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
Yeah, but we're getting that version too. Just later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-03, 05:22 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is MGS Substance coming to PS2?"
No matter what, I am getting every version of MGS..because it is so great
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin