Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2004-07-16, 09:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Explain to me your logic because your..."
Grav's was too biased, that is why it got shitcanned. This idea has a lot more potential.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-07-16, 10:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Grav's was too biased, that is why it..."
We have no Conformation for either ideas, and we probably won't. I just made my thread to hopefully provoke some ideas to get all of this recent bullshit behind us.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-16, 10:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "We have no Conformation for either..."
Perhaps you and uncapped could combine them into a new thread, and have the two seperate ones shitcanned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-16, 10:34 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Perhaps you and uncapped could combine..."
I offered that to uncapped, but I don't see him. I was wanting to 'converse' about the combined plan, and how it'd be worked out.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-16, 10:36 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I offered that to uncapped, but I don't..."
He signed off aim so he's probably gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-17, 02:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I offered that to uncapped, but I don't..."
D3V said:
I offered that to uncapped, but I don't see him. I was wanting to 'converse' about the combined plan, and how it'd be worked out.
When did you offer that to me? Ugh... talk to me on AIM if needed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-07-17, 03:06 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "When did you offer that to me? Ugh......"
Can we get some staff in here, to see if this will even have a CHANCE of happening?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-17, 06:20 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Can we get some staff in here, to see..."
The election will never work, and is pretty worthless. This idea however can work. The only flaw that I see with it is its low effects. Distinguished members don't need an "advisor" tag for their ideas to get heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-17, 06:34 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "The election will never work, and is..."
Well, they'll be able to view/post in the ad/mod thread so they would just be able to add the voice of the majority of Zelaron on the issues at hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-17, 08:27 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Well, they'll be able to view/post in..."
I want to apply for a sup-mod assistant

Sov would you hire me please!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-17, 10:09 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I want to apply for a sup-mod assistant..."
All reqests for this position have to go to an administrative staff member. I can't do anything about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-17, 11:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "All reqests for this position have to..."
I am being sacastic that people just making up position and want to apply for it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:04 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am being sacastic that people just..."
Yea, except there's a real advisor position already created.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-18, 12:07 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "The election will never work, and is..."
You hit the nail on the head Penny. I honestly don't think this is necessary, because your voice can be heard just as well without a title. You can still try to make Zelaron better, and who knows, if you have enough good ideas, something will surely happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied