Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-05-19, 02:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I've alwasy been sketchy about chicks..."
Agreed. Just dont bring any weapons. Things could get out of control and you will be the one getting fucked because you were the one with the weapon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-19, 06:11 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Agreed. Just dont bring any weapons...."
To update you all that give a shit: we've decided to be good friends until she can get her relationship with her boyfriend sorted out. She still doesn't know what she wants to do. I'm not going to wait around for her either. If another opportunity presents itself to me then I'm all over that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-05-19, 09:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "To update you all that give a shit:..."
My ex girlfriend.... got back with her boyfriend who she broke up with to be with me. That's how our relationship ended. Now he's going to college and I can tap that all day long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-23, 01:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "To update you all that give a shit:..."
Yeah man. It looks like everything is sorting itself out... sort of... The only think I would be worried about is if her boyfriend takes it badly, and she goes directly from him to you.. he might get some ideas in his head and he wont like it. Once she breaks up with him, have some time in between when you join up with her as a buffer to let things to cool down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-05-23, 02:06 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Yeah man. It looks like everything is..."
Ya you could do that and be safe but then again, they're broken up and anything she does is absolutely none of his business anymore. Unless it has to do w/ him, which it doesn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-23, 02:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya you could do that and be safe but..."
Altough thats true, problem is that he will probably not see it that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-23, 02:35 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Altough thats true, problem is that he..."
I dunno about all this but serously I have gotten pretty close to fingering lauren and we have made out but thats besides the point. Anyways, if any guy touched her the way I do while we are going out then id be pretty pissed and im only 13. But, im not an asshole really, and my friend Garrett had a dream about him cheating on his gf for lauren, and i told her about it and wondered if it could ever come true and she said "not in this lifetime", but anyways back to your case, I think you should do exactly what sov says lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-24, 06:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dunno about all this but serously I..."
Titus has a good point, I think you should just stay friends and keep it at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-05-24, 06:33 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I've alwasy been sketchy about chicks..."
Calll Lex and Terry ... 1-800-do-us

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-05-24, 09:31 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dunno about all this but serously I..."
Hahaha. Nic3 nice. Whatever you do don't tell her about the dreams you have about her friends. Girls hate that...even though its a dream. Stupid girls
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda