Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Posted 2008-04-11, 03:42 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "Meow. I'll pay for the domain when I..."
Rose Skye said:
It's going to be a bandwidth vampire.. sides I got the cash to do it.
Ugh. I'd take the free offer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-11, 05:59 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Ugh. I'd take the free offer."
Wed-G said:
Would you like it Wed-G? I just found out in the last three days that the charts I've been reading on the site indicate how much bandwidth is being eaten. Then I looked up the FAQs page and found out that the site has Unlimited Bandwidth, not 80GB as I thought previously. I can eat up all of the bandwidth I want and never be done! But, if you want to discuss further we must move to PM or chatterbox.

Rose Skye said:
It's going to be a bandwidth vampire.. sides I got the cash to do it.
Well now that I know I have unlimited bandwidth, you wouldn't be a problem. Anyways, there is no possible way that you could eat up that much bandwidth. I had several High Quality (DivX) videos on my site streaming, and yet it never seemed to get even close to 3GB Bandwidth.

I love the host I'm going though!

--Lenny, please don't remove this, even though it is off topic. I did state to take it somewhere else--

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-11, 09:50 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Ugh. I'd take the free offer."
Wed-G said:

Yeeeah I would too.. but that'd complicate things. Deals like that never end well. You know me putting my files on someone elses bandwidth.. if there is a debate or even if he feels like it he can claim it for himself.. Im pretty lucky but sometimes gambles like that you dont want to leave to chance..

by the way..

Update! Battle theme uploaded to the LoH Myspace.. checkitowt chicka chow.

www.myspace.com/legendofharpine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-04-11, 11:30 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Would you like it Wed-G? I just found..."
There's no such thing as flat rate unlimited bandwidth. Either you're being limited (so it's impossible to go over your real limit), or they're lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-12, 05:53 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's no such thing as flat rate..."
WetWired said:
There's no such thing as flat rate unlimited bandwidth. Either you're being limited (so it's impossible to go over your real limit), or they're lying.
Well, I know that unlimited is impossible, but, it seems that to reach the limit you must go over a few peta bytes.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-12, 11:05 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Well, I know that unlimited is..."
Goodlookinguy said:
Well, I know that unlimited is impossible, but, it seems that to reach the limit you must go over a few peta bytes.
That's a lot.

The should have named the highest byte a googelbyte. Not a yotta byte.

What provider do you use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-04-13, 12:29 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "That's a lot. The should have named..."
Wed-G said:
That's a lot.

The should have named the highest byte a googelbyte. Not a yotta byte.

What provider do you use?
1&1.com, they are simple and cost efficient.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:59 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "1&1.com, they are simple and cost..."
Update. Love theme... Im a bit tired right now v.v *sigh*

http://www.myspace.com/legendofharpine
"RPG Tsukuru... BIII EEXXUU!!!!"

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete

Last edited by Rose Skye; 2008-04-16 at 02:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRose Skye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-04-26, 09:32 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "Update. Love theme... Im a bit tired..."
I'm going to need beta testers.. this is a sort of closed beta, so Im actually going to need members that are trustworthy here. Leaking = </3

You guys will have around... 3 weeks to sign up. Sign ups close after 3 weeks.. so chyeah.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-04-26, 10:33 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "I'm going to need beta testers.. this..."
Rose Skye said:
I'm going to need beta testers.. this is a sort of closed beta, so Im actually going to need members that are trustworthy here. Leaking = </3

You guys will have around... 3 weeks to sign up. Sign ups close after 3 weeks.. so chyeah.
Sign me up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-05-22, 11:48 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Sign me up."
Legend of Harpine forum is now up and under construction.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Legend_o....php?&&CODE=00

Join <3

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-06-14, 02:48 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "Meow. I'll pay for the domain when I..."
Update

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-06-14, 02:49 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "Update"
Th...That's..umm...Not a ....Very large update.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-14, 04:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Th...That's..umm...Not a ....Very large..."
Did you look at the first post at all?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-14, 05:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Did you look at the first post at all?"
Thanks, Lenny >.>.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-06-14, 09:12 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "Thanks, Lenny >.>."
Meh, I went straight to the last post. >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-15, 04:23 AM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "Meow. I'll pay for the domain when I..."
Update

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rose Skye

Posted 2008-06-27, 12:29 PM in reply to Rose Skye's post starting "I am not the type to argue.. especially..."
rose you got that right on the dot about the customers! They are always right and you got to keep them happy! Thats what matters.

-----

i will be your tester rose you can count on me. I like testing games that the players might like and the feel of the game.

-----

game looks very good done with rpg maker xp i assuming huh. lol I reconized the graphics in the screenshots.

Edited by Lenny 
Zelaron has an EDIT button. Use it.

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-06-27 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Triple post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
adventurerpg208 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenadventurerpg208 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

adventurerpg208

Posted 2008-06-27, 03:22 PM in reply to adventurerpg208's post starting "rose you got that right on the dot..."
adventurerpg208 said: [Goto]
rose you got that right on the dot about the customers! They are always right and you got to keep them happy! Thats what matters.

-----

i will be your tester rose you can count on me. I like testing games that the players might like and the feel of the game.

-----

game looks very good done with rpg maker xp i assuming huh. lol I reconized the graphics in the screenshots.

Edited by Lenny 
Zelaron has an EDIT button. Use it.
The characters are custom but yes its definitely RMXP.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
1% Complete
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rose Skye