Kotor 0 0%
Halo 7 100.00%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Kotor or Halo?
Posted 2003-09-20, 10:13 AM
Poll your votes and post your views.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-09-20, 10:34 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Kotor or Halo?"
This is a toughy. They both have amazing reply value, and we all know that Halo is so damn fun, but so is KOTOR. I can't really decide. Lol, it's funny because Halo and KOTOR are the only games I'm playing ATM. I've beaten them both countless times (All three diffucultys for halo, and Light Side and Dark side for KOTOR), but I still play them. I'm going to have to go with Halo though, especially cause of multiplayer (ever have a party where theres like 4 xboxes and 4 TVs and you have a mass team game and the best part is you can't look at the other team's screen) and the fact that KOTOR will eventually become boring (until downloadable content comes out).

I'm gonna have to go with Halo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-09-20, 11:47 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Kotor or Halo?"
Halo. While I do love KOTOR, and single player games, great multiplayer games like Halo will always be superiour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-20, 03:41 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Kotor or Halo?"
i'ts a hard decision but i chose halo over koto
these two are great games but i think halo is more addictive and has a fabulous gameplay and it better in my opinion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPennywise is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pennywise

Posted 2003-09-20, 04:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Kotor or Halo?"
Well, considering these are two completely different kinds of games, you must ask yourself one question: Do you generally enjoy more RPGs or FPSs?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-20, 06:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Kotor or Halo?"
Depends... I have them both, but if I had to choose only one, it would be based on how much friends I had that wanna come over and play Halo. If someone didnt have anybody to play with then choose Kotor, but if you got friends for multiplay then chose Halo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-09-28, 10:37 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Kotor or Halo?"
HALO ALL THE WAY!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sc0|2pI0N is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSc0|2pI0N is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sc0|2pI0N