Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:49 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "So am I. But I haven't smoked in about..."
Speaking of Amsterdam, I'm planning on hitting it up in late August. Talked to Chruser, that's the best time for him. -Spector- might come too, depends on if he's still alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Speaking of Amsterdam, I'm planning on..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Speaking of Amsterdam, I'm planning on hitting it up in late August. Talked to Chruser, that's the best time for him. -Spector- might come too, depends on if he's still alive.
Damn the weather should be outstanding during that time. Just Amsterdam or you want to see some other Dutch cities too? Maastrich is really nice, its right on the border of Holland and Germany, only 2 hours from my army base and its also the oldest city in europe.... plus its on the Dutch side of the border so you can still get high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-01, 04:21 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Damn the weather should be outstanding..."
It's 4:20 and I'm sitting at work not high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-08, 11:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's 4:20 and I'm sitting at work not..."
I'm getting an 8th of GrandDaddy Purple, an 8th of Sour Diesel, an 8th of Nice Guy, and I've got a half of trainwreck sitting at home. Fuck yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-08, 12:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm getting an 8th of GrandDaddy..."
I love the bullshit names people make up to sell their bud. (This is not directed immediately towards you KA, because im sure you got some good bud.) I once made up a name called "Doodly Dank" just to fuck with people, a kid said it wrong and asked if I still had that "diggity dank" and ever since (probably 3 years ago) I still hear people asking others for "That Diggity"

rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-08, 12:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm getting an 8th of GrandDaddy..."
I got a Seroquel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-08, 12:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I love the bullshit names people make..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I love the bullshit names people make up to sell their bud. (This is not directed immediately towards you KA, because im sure you got some good bud.) I once made up a name called "Doodly Dank" just to fuck with people, a kid said it wrong and asked if I still had that "diggity dank" and ever since (probably 3 years ago) I still hear people asking others for "That Diggity"

rofl
Yeah. I'm actually getting what I'm saying I'm getting, though. They're actual strains :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-08, 01:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah. I'm actually getting what I'm..."
My new Xanax, it's weird. And it's time released:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-08, 01:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "My new Xanax, it's weird. And it's time..."
Snorting it bypasses the time release mechanism...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-08, 01:25 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Snorting it bypasses the time release..."
I know, but I hate the taste of the drip.

Plus if I eat like 6 or 7 1mgs, instead of crashing from drowsiness, I'll just keep a nice high all day long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-08, 03:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm not being sarcastic. I've never..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm not being sarcastic. I've never tried medical marijuana myself, but I've always heard it's really shitty stuff.
This post shows my previous ignorance. I am now acquiring medical marijuana, and it is good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-08, 06:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This post shows my previous ignorance. ..."
SUCK ON THE FINGERS OF THE HAND THAT FEEDS, BITCH!

l
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-08, 06:19 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "SUCK ON THE FINGERS OF THE HAND THAT..."
I will have it in my posession tomorrow.

I want it in my posession right now.

I can think of few things cooler than purple marijuana.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-08, 10:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I will have it in my posession..."
2 x 1 mg xanax.

Like -Spector- said, I know of some people who have weird names for their bud that I've never heard of. I heard this guy had chronic and medicinals last week, and even just by looking at it and smelling it, I could instantly call bullshit. None of my friends got high off of only a few hits.

It is nice when you get genuine strains though. One-hit quit strains used to be my favorite. : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-05-08, 10:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "2 x 1 mg xanax. Like -Spector- said,..."
Well it's easy to get genuine and legit strains here. I-80 runs straight into California. I could be in California in 6-7 hours. A dealer can go pick up a load of medicinal good shit and bring it back, sell it for a truckload.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-09, 02:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well it's easy to get genuine and legit..."
I just made a 5ft party bag for my Volcano. Trying it out myself right now. I'm halfway through it and already STONED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-09, 02:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I just made a 5ft party bag for my..."
Aquired 40mgs of Klonopin.

Got trashed and smoked out of a vapo last night.

Fun stuff... Zombified = Me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-10, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Aquired 40mgs of Klonopin. Got..."
I smoked a bowl of the purple last night, I woke up ~20 minutes ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-05-10, 04:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I smoked a bowl of the purple last..."
All 40mgs are gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-12, 09:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "All 40mgs are gone. :("
15mgs Vyvanse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-