Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-12-30, 07:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Yeah but I hadn't really talked to her much and "bitch!" isn't the greatest pickup line (unless you've got a lot of money of course)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-30, 08:29 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Ty-Rant said:
Or u could just whip it out and be like yo suck it bitch or whack her across the face and then tell her to suck it. And if she doesn't, slap the bitch. Nothing shows athority like the back of ur hand.
ROFL

that would have been so fucked up.........Breakign the ice by whiping it out ahahahhaa
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-12-30, 08:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
"Hey you get around a lot right? Can you tell me if this looks healthy?"

*Whip out*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-30, 11:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Does this look like a "Q" to you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (2.9 KB, 64 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-30, 11:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
A Quagmire?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-30, 11:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Long Story short,

Quagmire shaved his pubes into a circle and used his penis to make it look like a Q
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-31, 04:43 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
It was during Recess in like 8th grade. I was playing football with some friends, and a group of chicks were watching us. One of them happened to be this hella hot gurl that i had a crush on for quite some time. Well, i chose to be the running back. Jason (QB) tosses me the ball, i head to the sideline near the chicks (show-off a bit) and my friend tackles me. Then out of the blue i ripped one HELLA loud. I was so fuckin embarassed. ANd they were al laughin, but it is cool. I talked to her later and we went out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-31, 05:02 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
you left out the part where she dumped you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:23 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Background: I've been bi-curious since I was about 14. I get along with my cousins as if we were all sisters, and we tell eachother everything, literally. Their mother is a racist to just about everyone who isn't like her. When I was 16, my younger cousin told me that she was a lesbian, and had a girlfriend. I was okay with it, and told her that I was bi-curious. That's how it was, and we went on with life. I had decided not to tell any other family members until I was older, mainly out of fear of how they would react.

Story: A couple months later, my dad, sister and I were on our way home from my aunts house. It was the most embarrassing car ride EVAR...for me, anyway. This is the conversation that took place:

Dad: "Your aunt has got the craziest idea that you're bisexual."
Jess: *inwardly spazzes*
Dad: "She told me today that Leslie (the lesbian cousin) told her you were. I told her that you weren't."
Jess: *mini-heart attacks*
Dad: "...You're not, are you?"
Jess: "Well...uh...yeah...kinda."
*everyone is quiet*
Dad: "...Oh."

The moral of the story: Don't tell family jack-shit about your personal life. It'll only bite you in the ass later on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:30 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
Long Story short,

Quagmire shaved his pubes into a circle and used his penis to make it look like a Q
Heh, heh. Alriiight...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Jessifer said:
Background: I've been bi-curious since I was about 14. I get along with my cousins as if we were all sisters, and we tell eachother everything, literally. Their mother is a racist to just about everyone who isn't like her. When I was 16, my younger cousin told me that she was a lesbian, and had a girlfriend. I was okay with it, and told her that I was bi-curious. That's how it was, and we went on with life. I had decided not to tell any other family members until I was older, mainly out of fear of how they would react.

Story: A couple months later, my dad, sister and I were on our way home from my aunts house. It was the most embarrassing car ride EVAR...for me, anyway. This is the conversation that took place:

Dad: "Your aunt has got the craziest idea that you're bisexual."
Jess: *inwardly spazzes*
Dad: "She told me today that Leslie (the lesbian cousin) told her you were. I told her that you weren't."
Jess: *mini-heart attacks*
Dad: "...You're not, are you?"
Jess: "Well...uh...yeah...kinda."
*everyone is quiet*
Dad: "...Oh."

The moral of the story: Don't tell family jack-shit about your personal life. It'll only bite you in the ass later on.
FationSurge: jessifer just posted the same ...story twice
GravitonSurge: lol
FationSurge: one in the first page
FationSurge: then again in the last.
GravitonSurge: say something then.
FationSurge: no
FationSurge: she'll start talking about how she's bi-curious or something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:55 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
...Awe crap. Sorry. Someone delete that, then. Bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-31, 03:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
a few years ago I was wanking in my room alone then from almost nowhere the door opens just a crack and I see my mom's face pop in the crack looking in my room, she saw me wanking! she didn't know I was doing that i hope but when she saw me she didnt say a word, she just closed the door and left.. I ususally heard my parents walking through the hallway so i stopped wanking but not that time unfortunately... I couldnt look at her for a week.. i opened my door to see if she was there and if she was i would put whatever i had to do on hold jus to amke sure i wasnt in her field of vision :P it sucked

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-01, 05:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
you left out the part where she dumped you.
Ahah. ya that came later when i called her a bitch for breaking my Disturbed CD. Man, one fight and she dumps me. Heh. ah well, life goes on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:10 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
lol how old were you when this happened?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-01-01, 03:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Holy, has every single guy had some sort of masturbation incident?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-01-01, 04:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Heh. I think it's funny. It makes me think that no guy has the common sense to do it when they're sure that no one is home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-01-01, 04:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Jamesadin said:
Holy, has every single guy had some sort of masturbation incident?
which incident exactly are you talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
-=Rico-GP=- said:
lol how old were you when this happened?
It started in the summer between 8th and 9th grade. Then i went out with her for most of 9th, and in the middle of sophmore year she dumped me. She broke my CD cuz i called her best friend a slut for doing like 4 guys in 2 weeks. Then we started to argue a bit, she broke my CD, i called her a bitch, then she is like "We should see other people." and i was like "Whatever". I talk to her every once in awhile, but i moved on. She was pretty cool though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-01-01, 07:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Alright, I am at camp, and I am in the middle of a skit. Its really corny, and I am supposed to say "Leave my wife out of this! I made my own sandwich". Now, you must remember that I am speaking to a girl, and I said "Leave your wife out of this, I make my own sandwiches!" Oh, it wasn't too good, but she forgave me, eventually. And this was infront of the whole camp, and everyone was laughing. But it was kind of funny though at the same time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin