View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-12, 07:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
OK, the embarrasing thing that happend to me was the dumbest thing i think ill ever see....

Ok, So this black dude starts shit with my friend, and im in the hall and i told hm to fight me right here. He looks at me, and then all of a sudden he takes his pants off and then took his shirt off and began swinging at me! i didnt know what to do! there was this black dude, in only his boxers, in teh middle of the hall trying to kill me.

Anyway, i swung and missed and he tripped me. So here is me, and this black kid, rolling on the ground , and he has only his boxers on. The teachers saw this, but stared when they saw only his boxers. Finally a nasty janitor broke us up, and i was bleeding from the mouth and he had a bloody noose.

Now, this is embarrasing cause (if the black man in boxers wasnt enough), while i was fighting, and rolling etc...my gf saw us, along with some of her hot friends, and iwas there, with a guy, on the ground while he was in boxers.....so embarrasing!

Later that day, i was told that the last 3 or 4 fights he got into, he always took off his clothes. bleh...sick kids!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-