Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-12-20, 01:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd love to bake Cookies. You get to..."
It seems the majority of people I check out at where I work are illegals. They don't know English, pay in very large bills only (seriously, $100 bill for a candy that's 69 cents? FTW?), and come in packs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-20, 03:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It seems the majority of people I check..."
The majority of people I see are probably gay.

I figure in PA that 1/9 people is hetero.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 12:45 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "The majority of people I see are..."
I'm gay. And I'm sick and I'm tired. No more work and illegal mexicans plz ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-22, 01:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm gay. And I'm sick and I'm tired. ..."
Hmmm... how about combining work and illegal Mexicans and become a Mass Murderer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 01:05 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... how about combining work and..."
I don't speak Spanish. It wouldn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-22, 01:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I don't speak Spanish. It wouldn't..."
It doesn't really matter.

Say hello to them in awful Spanish, and then blast/knife/strangle/dissect them to kingdom come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 01:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It doesn't really matter. Say hello..."
Hey, it'll solve the job shortage problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 01:56 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Hey, it'll solve the job shortage..."
Well not really... not unless every unemployed person goes out, gets a job as a mass murderer and annihilates illegal immigrants.

Otherwise it just solves the problem of however many people who are unemployed.

Have I just said the same thing in different words?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 02:03 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well not really... not unless every..."
Yes.

Yes you have.

Damn bullshit rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 02:17 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yes. Yes you have. Damn bullshit..."
Ah well.

Free glod for all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 02:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah well. Free glod for all!"
I mean, killing all the people who steal the jobs and employing at the same time.

Not that I'm against cheap labor or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 03:04 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I mean, killing all the people who..."
So...

You're on about killing people who have the jobs, and so letting registered citizens have the jobs instead.

I'm on about unemployed people getting a job in mindlessly annihilating illegal immigrants, so cutting down not only the numbers of unemployed Americans (Mass Murderer is a job after all), and the number of unemployed Mexicans (if all the unemployed ones are taken out, then there won't be as many). Kill the problems of unemployed Americans and Illegal Immigration with one stone.

It works either way...

I'll race ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 03:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "So... You're on about killing..."
Then morality has to rear it's ugly head...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 04:57 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Then morality has to rear it's ugly..."
Oh no. Only religious people have morals.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 05:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh no. Only religious people have..."
MJ isn't quite religious and he has moral standards.

I wouldn't kill anyone for no reason, however, I would go beyond the religious limitations of moral issues.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 05:35 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "MJ isn't quite religious and he has..."
Quote:
I would go beyond the religious limitations of moral issues.
Are there any specific situations to which this would apply?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 05:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are there any specific situations to..."
Profanity, basically anything concerning my libido...

I'll curse as much as I want.

I'll be the horniest little bitch there ever was.

I won't kill though. Depraving someone of their life is too horrible for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2006-12-22, 06:26 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Profanity, basically anything..."
I've never done it, so I can't really comment.

It might be a sick thing to say, but I can kind of understand the fascination all these psycho's have with killing something just to watch it die.

I'd quite happily sit down and dissect a rat (though I can't now I've dropped Biology ) or, failing that, anything - whether it be living, mechanical, electronical. Just to see how it's put together.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 06:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've never done it, so I can't really..."
I do believe I might be one of these kids that grows up and goes on killing sprees for the crack of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-12-22, 07:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I do believe I might be one of these..."
Hey, you're not alone, whenever I see a commercial on TV with furry animated animals, I imagine them exploding for no reason at all.

(especially when there's snow in the commercial, then it spreads really nice)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas