Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-11-24, 05:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Haha! Blame Grav!! He deleted her."
Don'tcha just love Google?

http://zelaron.com/forum/sigs/2787

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...e%3D1079746461

EDIT: Loooky! A full profile, too! Oooooh!

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...k&ct=clnk&cd=3

Last edited by Lenny; 2006-11-24 at 05:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-24, 05:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Don'tcha just love Google? ..."
Sweet! Many thanks. Out of curiosity, what did you type in google to find all that stuff?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-24, 05:49 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "He's unclear on it being excreted from..."
wilma said:
He's unclear on it being excreted from his ass or his mouth.
That was fucking pwn, by the way. I thought I said that already, but apparently not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-24, 07:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That was fucking pwn, by the way. I..."
So... Google is aiding pedafiles if someone so happens to put down their age, interests, location in their profile on a site where they think they are safe. Hmm... *Takes out info in profile, replaces it with absurd information*

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-24, 07:47 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "So... Google is aiding pedafiles if..."
I like how **** tastes. Gets me nice and ****!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-25, 03:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like how **** tastes. Gets me nice..."
I also like to smoke while giving hot sex @ dolphins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-11-25, 08:06 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Sweet! Many thanks. Out of curiosity,..."
Just "mjordan2nd + zelaron". It came up with a load of cached pages, and I just looked through them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-25, 08:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just "mjordan2nd + zelaron". It came up..."
I'll try my name and see what pops up.

Okay so I tried my real name and it was a bunch of crap about my relatives.

I tried my Screen Name, and these are the sites that popped up...

http://darkfallforums.com/member.php?u=36

http://forums.darkgamer.com/profile....606f50da1c46c3

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=20424008

http://zelaron.com/forum/member.php?u=13741

Only 2 of those being mine. (Zelaron and Darkgamer, totally forgot darkgamer existed) So maybe google isn't helping peds.

Last edited by Atnas; 2006-11-25 at 08:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-27, 08:01 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I'll try my name and see what pops up...."
haha i love how this forum can change subjects ina matter of 2 -3 posts

so you posted your name and got that? i posted kyeruu and all i got was some weird shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-27, 08:37 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "haha i love how this forum can change..."
I smoke. Deal with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-27, 08:48 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I smoke. Deal with it."
Got some Strawberry flavored cigars with my name on them!

To bad they only smell good, so I think ill avoid smoking them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-27, 09:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Got some Strawberry flavored cigars..."
Tobacco is futile. Marijuana is superior.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-27, 10:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Tobacco is futile. Marijuana is..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Tobacco is futile. Marijuana is superior.
The funny thing is the various chemicals in a cig are probably more harmful, too. If marijuana is bad for you, then so is Prozac and other antipsychotics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-11-27, 11:46 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "The funny thing is the various..."
I've generally had no problem with weed because at least you get high and it gives you the feeling. Tobacco just puts shit in your body and there isn't any fun to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2006-11-28, 09:54 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "The funny thing is the various..."
A lot of the harmful chemicals actually come from the paper the tobacco is rolled in.

Generally self-rolled ciggarettes are better for your health as they don't have the chemicals in the paper to make it burn better/faster than shop-bought fags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-28, 10:08 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I've generally had no problem with weed..."
timmay1113 said:
I've generally had no problem with weed because at least you get high and it gives you the feeling. Tobacco just puts shit in your body and there isn't any fun to it.
My friend now chain-smokes cigs because it gives him a "nicotine buzz." What's the fucking point in that? He's already stoned 24/7 and drunk most of the time. Why do you need even something MORE to make you less sober? Idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-28, 11:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My friend now chain-smokes cigs because..."
I really don't understand the whole "nicotine buzz" thing but I did start off with weed instead of tobacco so perhaps thats why. When I tried tobacco I was like ehhh? so what
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2006-11-28, 12:23 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I really don't understand the whole..."
i still don't get the point of smoking

and you smoke weed because its fun?
so basically you'd rather make your life shorter for a little time of fun at your youth, heheh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-28, 12:31 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i still don't get the point of smoking..."
kyeruu said:
so basically you'd rather make your life shorter for a little time of fun at your youth, heheh
Depending on the magnitude of the contraction of my life, there are times I would follow that principle as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-28, 12:31 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i still don't get the point of smoking..."
Why smoke weed? For me it is entertainment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven