Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-11-07, 09:44 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I hate when people are like "smoking is..."
Smoking in general doesn't make you a bad person... it just makes you smell bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-07, 12:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Smoking in general doesn't make you a..."
Actually, I smoke before my shower in the morning and I'm around only people that smoke when I go out socially, and then out my window before bed, so it is not an unwanted smell for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-07, 03:55 PM in reply to Death's post starting "If you know I can't be swayed, why go..."
Death said:
If you know I can't be swayed, why go through all the trouble of explaining it than? Think your e-peen will grow?

Whether or not marijuana itself is harmful, fact is many teenagers make the step from marijuana to speed or whichever other rubbish a lot faster than making the step from nothing to speed. Seeing as marijuana is being promoted by the word music unworthy rap culture, the step from 'clean' to marijuana is a lot more tempting for kids. Thus, marijuana is harmful for your health, be it directly or indirectly.

Furthermore I have actually witnessed marijuana's harmful effects before my very eyes. I won't waste any effort on typing a whole message about it though because I know people like you can't be swayed.

When I see some stoned out junkie sitting on a doorstep in town, somehow the words 'responsible' and 'intelligent' don't come up in my head, at all.

Coming from a guy who links me to some bollocks stoner website. Let me tell you something mate, I've expierenced it first hand. I've tried the shit and know what it did to me and my friends. I however was the more intelligent and responsible person (the irony) and actually saw what was going on and stopped it before it was too late. For some of my 'friends' it's too late now, they've thrown away their life and theres no way of going back for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2006-11-09, 10:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6689/..."
Fucking genius <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-10, 08:55 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6689/..."
Stick around, bitch. Stop stealing cars and scamming people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-10, 02:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Stick around, bitch. Stop stealing cars..."
I'm getting a bag and a new piece tonite!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-10, 10:17 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6689/..."
Oh, looks like that was his post of the month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-10, 11:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Oh, looks like that was his post of the..."
I don't smoke but I've eaten hempseed before. THere's some truth when you say the cotton and nylon industry felt threatened by the hemp industry so they had to give it a bad name. If it really is good for you you'd just eat it, since like KA say smoking anything is bad. Would you smoke asbestos? Yeah, big difference, but whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-11-11, 06:14 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I don't smoke but I've eaten hempseed..."
But Asbestos, being fireproof, wouldn't be smokable, would it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-11, 01:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But Asbestos, being fireproof, wouldn't..."
better then weed, canibus vodka. its all the fun of vodka and weed, all in one convinient bottle! Theres also Absinth, which they only sell in czsdfadghechislooaisd(pronounced check-is-lo-vokia) and is a pain in the arse to get.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-11, 01:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "better then weed, canibus vodka. its..."
I have had Absinth, it was good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-14, 03:36 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "better then weed, canibus vodka. its..."
talentedhamster said:
better then weed, canibus vodka. its all the fun of vodka and weed, all in one convinient bottle! Theres also Absinth, which they only sell in czsdfadghechislooaisd(pronounced check-is-lo-vokia) and is a pain in the arse to get.
My friends got Absinthe when we were in Germany.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-14, 03:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "My friends got Absinthe when we were in..."
Methinks that Absinthe can be bought from most anywhere in the world... but America. No?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-14, 03:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Methinks that Absinthe can be bought..."
I just got my new piece yesterday, it is color changinging, sparkly and blue and brown and orange and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 bowls have been smoked in about 24 hours of getting it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-14, 04:34 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I just got my new piece yesterday, it..."
I have to say, that's quite a lot.

Have you ever tried bubbling whatever through vodka? And have an apple on the end - you bite into the apple and inhale.

Apparently it's all quite fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-14, 04:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I have to say, that's quite a lot. ..."
Vodka? Rather have Purelle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-15, 08:26 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Vodka? Rather have Purelle."
A "hand sanitizer"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-15, 01:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A "hand sanitizer"? :confused:"
I thought Purell was fitness water.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-15, 01:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I thought Purell was fitness water."
Iuno. I Googled it and the first few sites seemed to talk about a Hand Sanitiser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-15, 02:41 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Iuno. I Googled it and the first few..."
On another note, I'm cutting down to one planned smoking time, as opposed to three. I'm doing well too, no weed yet today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven