Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-09-03, 12:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Hahahaahaha, I was going to split this thread and get rid of all the shit, but after seeing Grav's genious post, I decided to let them all survive, just to show the true humor of the post. :Very Happy:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-09-21, 04:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
oo.. im not racist (my uncle/aunt/sister/brother are half black, 4 half siblings)

i heard this joke..

a black man, and two white man walk on top of a building's roof
one white man says if you jump off this building you won't hurt yourself when you hit the ground

the first white man jumps off the building hits the ground, and goes up the stares, and says see told you.. now you try

the black man jumps off and dies..

the second whiteman says, superman stop being so hard on those niggers

yah... back ONT
your post suxx for a few reasons there k_a

1. your just mad you always got the shit beat out of you by prepubescant 200 pound black kids, back in your ohio shitwhole of a town.
2. you are a dumb fuck, you probably carry a knife around with you whenever you go to party stores because you are afraid of black guys
3. your intimidated by their dick size, and every girl that ever would fuck you left you for a black guy
4. black women won't even look at your honky ass
5. your arrogance restrains you from making friends, and thats how you are here at zelaron spending a LONG time or even a short time writing pointless shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-21, 04:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Apoq said:
oo.. im not racist (my uncle/aunt/sister/brother are half black, 4 half siblings)

i heard this joke..

a black man, and two white man walk on top of a building's roof
one white man says if you jump off this building you won't hurt yourself when you hit the ground

the first white man jumps off the building hits the ground, and goes up the stares, and says see told you.. now you try

the black man jumps off and dies..

the second whiteman says, superman stop being so hard on those niggers

yah... back ONT
your post suxx for a few reasons there k_a

1. your just mad you always got the shit beat out of you by prepubescant 200 pound black kids, back in your ohio shitwhole of a town.
2. you are a dumb fuck, you probably carry a knife around with you whenever you go to party stores because you are afraid of black guys
3. your intimidated by their dick size, and every girl that ever would fuck you left you for a black guy
4. black women won't even look at your honky ass
5. your arrogance restrains you from making friends, and thats how you are here at zelaron spending a LONG time or even a short time writing pointless shit.
Dont thread dig, Nigger Lover (j/k)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-09-21, 04:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
it was only half way down front page thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-09-21, 07:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-21, 07:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
yeah fucking nigger burn!!! i hate em all diee niggers! jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
No wonder you don't see any black people around here. And most black people here are white.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
kaos said:
most black people here are white.
I laughed, good job.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
Yeah I did learn some stuff today but this thread would just kicked the shit out of education.
C_9
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCloud_Nine is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cloud_Nine

Posted 2003-09-21, 09:50 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Spay or neuter your niggers."
I have no clue whatsoever why the fuck this thread got dug up and kicked around the playing field again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:07 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I have no clue whatsoever why the fuck..."
Titusfied said:
I have no clue whatsoever why the fuck this thread got dug up and kicked around the playing field again...
Obviously because it was comedy gold.

UNLOCKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Obviously because it was comedy gold. ..."
lalalalalalalala THREADOMANCY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lalalalalalalala THREADOMANCY"
I owned you in this thread. LOSER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I owned you in this thread. LOSER!"
Titusfied said:
I owned you in this thread. LOSER!
You didn't own anything TITSUSFRIED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-29, 10:50 PM in reply to Apoq's post starting "oo.. im not racist (my..."
Apoq said:
4. black women won't even look at your honky ass.
Why would you desire a nigger woman to look at you? They are ugly in every way. White women are clearly superior.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-07-17, 11:29 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Why would you desire a nigger woman to..."
Where is Zonalon to make his racist comments that he is so serious about?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-17, 02:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lalalalalalalala THREADOMANCY"
I <3 this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-17, 03:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I <3 this thread."
This was the best thread ever at Zelaron kinda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-17, 06:54 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This was the best thread ever at..."
It was one of the better ones, I agree. Made me laugh once again.

Wiggers are as bad a Niggers though.. so maybe you should edit the post to fit both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-04-26, 11:45 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Puh-lease. Repeating the same thing..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Puh-lease. Repeating the same thing over like a retarded nigger boy just shows you should be neutered like the rest. I sure as hell don't want you spreading your genes around this world. Numbering stuff like that:

1. is older than your nigger-mama's cum encrusted ass hair.

2. shows you can't be original, so you steal things like any other nigger-boy.

3. is older than your nigger-mama's cum encrusted ass hair.

4. proves you should be lynched.

5. is older than your nigger-mama's cum encrusted ass hair.

Good job shit, you win the super-neat-o Nigger of the Year award!
I was always better at trolling than flaming. This thread might kind of suck as a whole, but damn if the OP doesn't still crack me up. I basically just found an article about spaying and neutering dogs and replaced "dogs" with "niggers" in case anyone doesn't catch on to that fact. It worked out pretty well, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!