Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-09-08, 10:00 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Is that a gun in your sig? Heh. Ok."
Yeah, I play paintball.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-08, 10:04 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yeah, I play paintball."
I used to go paintballing a bit a few years ago... I think laser tag was a bit more of my kind of thing though.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul
To call the spirit of vengeance
To deny my wisdom for anger
To break the scream of the silent fool
To be a knightrider of doom

-Knightrider of Doom - Rhapsody
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-12, 04:41 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "I used to go paintballing a bit a few..."
I don't understand how people can play paintball. It hurts. Especially if you play it with the pricks that I go to school with. Laser tag is fun. You don't get pelted with balls of paint moving at high speed towards your head every time you look over a piece of scenery.

Call themselves fucking friends but no, let's go paintballing and gang up on Lenny. Oh look, let's paint his face black and blue with brusises. Oh look, let's get him out in the open and surround him before putting him through pain known only unto the other guys who have been ganged up on in a nice friendly team game of paintball.

Little worms.

I hope their ears turn into arseholes and shit on their shoulders.

By the way, when does this thread actually get into the World Record Books?

Last edited by Lenny; 2004-09-12 at 04:46 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-13, 04:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't understand how people can play..."
Heh. I see youve experienced the truth of the average person... Lets laugh at other peoples misfortune.. sad world.. isnt it?

Record books, heh... Looooong way to go.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anman

Posted 2004-09-13, 12:56 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Heh. I see youve experienced the truth..."
Wow. So, hmmm, you know what? I'M BORED ALREADY!!!!!!!! Anyone else bored?

No?

Don't worry, I'm an anemone.

That should say anomaly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-13, 01:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Wow. So, hmmm, you know what? I'M BORED..."
Lenny did you get that pic off ebaums world?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:43 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Lenny did you get that pic off ebaums..."
Oh ye nominal Christians, was it not your Savior Jesus who said Do unto others as you would prefer them to do unto you?

Equiano...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-13, 09:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Oh ye nominal Christians, was it not..."
wats equiano mean?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-14, 02:21 AM in reply to CrOnIc-KiLlA's post "World Record Thread"
It means SHUT UP!!!
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-14, 09:55 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Lenny did you get that pic off ebaums..."
What picture??? My avatar??? Don't know where it's originally from. Came in an e-mail from a friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-14, 08:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What picture??? My avatar??? Don't know..."
Im playing Quake 1 at school.. It feels good.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-15, 09:51 AM in reply to Anman's post starting "Im playing Quake 1 at school.. It feels..."
Righto. Quake 1. Never played quake 1. Is it good?

Wow, another day and I will should be a member. It feels good.

Anyway, I think people should tell jokes. It may fill the record book quicker. Here I go:

Did you hear about the Irish shop lifter found dead under Asda???

Last edited by Lenny; 2004-09-15 at 10:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2004-09-15, 01:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Righto. Quake 1. Never played quake 1...."
h*ly shit this thread is still here?(*bleeped* cuz i dont believe in god)
quake 1 was awesome for its time. i liked hacking at things with the axe running around with god mode on lmfao.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-15, 03:42 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yeah, I play paintball."
Shot in the nut with a paintball.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-09-15, 04:34 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Shot in the nut with a paintball."
Quote:
Shot in the nut with a paintball.
hahahahahahahahahahaha that would suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-15, 08:26 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "wats equiano mean?"
wilma said:
wats equiano mean?
Equiano was an African American slave who was later freed and wrote a narrative of his life from when he was thrown on a slave ship to the time he wrote the book. He said the Christians were Nominal because they were so hypocritical of their religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-15, 10:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Equiano was an African American slave..."
Yeah, so are the catholics... And I dont even consider them christians anymore.
In this bloody dawn
I will wash my soul

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Anman

Posted 2004-09-16, 01:37 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Yeah, so are the catholics... And I..."
GO BUDDISM!!!! Its the ultimate religion, it doesn't insult other religions, it believes to respect them all. Its almost like a way of life, not a religion.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-09-16, 06:18 PM in reply to Anman's post starting "Yeah, so are the catholics... And I..."
I'm not Catholic anymore, but they are Christian bub. By the way, most of the slave owners in the early American colonies and up to the Civil War were Protestant. Very few Catholics had slaves around the 19th century. So, therefore, I don't consider Protestants Christian because a majority of them owned slaves. Is that really true? no, Protestants are Christian. Catholics are Christian. Thank you.

Buddhists are cool, though technically Buddhism isn't supposed to be a religion, but a philosophy of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-16, 07:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not Catholic anymore, but they are..."
-_- like I said Kagom, its more of a way of life.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide