Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2004-06-02, 07:52 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "j00 4ll d!3 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D..."
damn thing wouldn't let me put in more smilies...>:O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-03, 04:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "damn thing wouldn't let me put in more..."
I like the Slapaho tribe of the Pimpitall nation
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-04, 05:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I like the Slapaho tribe of the..."
gfdghfhdfhhhhhs

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-04, 10:29 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "gfdghfhdfhhhhhs"
Fuckin need 10 post for a avatar ok whatever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insane Chaoz

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:45 PM in reply to Insane Chaoz's post starting "Fuckin need 10 post for a avatar ok..."
Arbituz is gay, anyone who goes there to post is stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:46 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "Arbituz is gay, anyone who goes there..."
Torlen and Arbitus are so gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjewboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:47 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "Torlen and Arbitus are so gay"
It's kind of obvious that i am doing this for posts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:47 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "It's kind of obvious that i am doing..."
Iiiiiiiiiii
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-04, 11:48 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "Iiiiiiiiiii"
dammit it doesn't work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jewboy

Posted 2004-06-05, 12:12 PM in reply to jewboy's post starting "dammit it doesn't work"
excerpt from Lord of the Bong: Fellowship of the Bong:

HAIRY and PIMPIN enter.

HAIRY
Wait! We're coming, too! You'd have to send us home tied up in leather with little bobs in our mouths to stop us.
FAGALF
SHUT THE FUCK UP HAIRY!

PIMPIN
Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission... quest... thing.

HAIRY
Well, that rules you out, Pimp.

PIMPIN
Well…it fuckin’ rules you out too, you stupid little pot-smoking shit-faced cocksucker!

BELLBAR
BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! Nine companions. So be it. You shall be the Fellowship of the Bong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-07, 02:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "excerpt from Lord of the Bong:..."
Never post stuff like that again plz...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:33 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Never post stuff like that again plz..."
oh why the fuck not? ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "oh why the fuck not? ;D"
Does the spam in here count to your post count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweet Tooth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweet Tooth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweet Tooth

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:32 PM in reply to Sweet Tooth's post starting "Does the spam in here count to your..."
Sweet Tooth said:
Does the spam in here count to your post count?
nvm that just answered my questioon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweet Tooth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweet Tooth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweet Tooth

Posted 2004-06-08, 05:10 PM in reply to Sweet Tooth's post starting "nvm that just answered my questioon"
I swear to God, next person who asks "does this add to my post count" will be attacked with a thousand IMs ;D like fuck I"ll do it...but the fake warning stands
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-08, 05:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I swear to God, next person who asks..."
Does this add to my post count? Heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-08, 05:54 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Does this add to my post count? Heh."
/curses like crazy...

Konnichiwa
Anata wa amerika-jin desu ka? Anata wa Nihon-jin desu ka?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-08, 08:34 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "/curses like crazy... Konnichiwa..."
Watashi wa Amerika-jin desu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-06-08, 08:55 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Watashi wa Amerika-jin desu."
Um, fuck you fucking fuckers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-08, 08:56 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Um, fuck you fucking fuckers? :D"
It's Japanese...can't ya tell dude? ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack