Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-31, 01:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I already said I'm certain they do."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I already said I'm certain they do.
He's allowed to have the same opinion.

I'm curious though Kagom. Does the thin veil of anonymity on Zelaron spur you to open up your soul to everyone? Maybe I'm just a more private person, but I don't think I've ever opened up as you have to a public audience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2012-10-31, 10:16 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He's allowed to have the same opinion...."
Anonymity is a wonderful thing. There are things I have not opened up about to any of you. I've my deep, dark secrets that as many people as can be counted on one hand (if even then) know. I have thoughts and ideas I don't express here either. Some things are best unknown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-31, 07:29 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He's allowed to have the same opinion...."
Wallow said: [Goto]
He's allowed to have the same opinion.
It's not an opinion, it's an fact.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-31, 08:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It's not an opinion, it's an fact."
Shut up, Skurai.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-01, 08:28 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Shut up, Skurai."
There are. Plenty of reverse traps, I mean.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-01, 10:02 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "There are. Plenty of reverse traps, I..."
I'd be fairly upset if I was talking with a really cute guy and all of a sudden we were back at his place and he revealed he had a vagina. I'd probably tap it anyway, but be upset since it was not I who was being tapped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-11-02, 11:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd be fairly upset if I was talking..."
I honestly don't think I would like it, either. For one thing, I'm a boob kinda man, and reverse traps... probably lack that, if they're doing their job right. Second of all, I would have to be trying to score with a guy to fall for that trap, and that's odd, to say the least.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-11-02, 12:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I honestly don't think I would like it,..."
So you admit that you are a sodomite?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack