Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post A sex story.
Posted 2008-11-07, 06:22 PM
For fist of stalin.

"Well this is my room" I said as I walked into my room with my best friend.
"Wow." Stalin said looking around. I layed back on my bed and sighed. I saw him looking at my out of the corner of my eye. He walked over to me and layed on top of me and started to dry hump me. "What are you doing?" I asked him,
"What does it look like?" He said with a devilish smile as he moved faster.
"Stop!" I yelled,
"You know you like it" He yelled back, and I secretly did. He stopped after a few minutes than started frenching me. I tried to resist, even though I loved the feel of his tongue on mine. He stopped kissing me, then pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He was so muscular!
"You like?" He said after I was staring at him for a few minutes. Then he began to pull my shirt off me,
"Stop!" I said, but he continued to. He snapped off my bra, ripped my shirt and began to lick my boobs. After a few minutes I let out a small moan.
"See, I knew you liked this!" He yelled as he continued. Then he started to suck on my collarbone. I gasped as he did.

He then stood up and took his pants off, leaving his boxers. He pulled my pants and underwear off me and began to kiss my thigh. He then moved his lips over my pussy and began licking it. I moaned as he did. He kept doing this for a few minutes, then he stopped.
"I'm not done with you yet." He smiled, and took his boxers off. He put his cock into my mouth. My eyes grew large as he smiled. I began giving him a blowjob. He pushed me off before he came though. He flipped me onto my back and layed overtop me. He then pushed his cock into my pussy. I screamed as he did,
"Don't worry, it'll get better." He said as he kissed my cheek. He began thrusting in and out of me, and I started moaning.
"You like?" He smiled devilishly,
"Faster!" I screamed at him,
"Faster??" He began thrusting in and out of me a little faster.
"Faster! Harder! HARDER!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, as he did as I requested. He was thrusting into me as fast and as hard as he could. After a few minutes we both reached out orgasms and I screamed at the top of my lungs as his warm juices went into me. He slowly pulled out of me and started frenching me again. This time I didn't hold back. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. After that I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, he kissed me and smiled.
"I knew you liked it." He said as I kissed him again, before we had sex again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-07, 06:30 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "A sex story."
Man, what a slut. How long until this gets deleted?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-07, 06:31 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Man, what a slut. How long until this..."
I saw no slutness O_o......ok maybe a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-07, 06:49 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I saw no slutness O_o......ok maybe a..."
Cyber sex wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-11-07, 07:58 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I saw no slutness O_o......ok maybe a..."
The worst part is that Kyeruu was playing the part of the female...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-08, 11:13 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Man, what a slut. How long until this..."
I ain't going to delete it - it's rather amusing, in a terribly sick and twisted way.

Also: it's not a picture featuring indecent exposure, it's not warez, it's not telling us where to find illegal drugs or weapons in the US (I've just noticed, Chruser and I, and anyone else outside of America is exempt from that rule ), it's not scamming or distributing malicious software, nor is it advertising, a multiple username, trolling, spamming, flaming, doubleposting or a private message.

Why should it be deleted?

---

Another thing I've just noticed - there's a disappointing lack of the fist of Stalin in a story titled "Fist of Stalin".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-08, 12:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I ain't going to delete it - it's..."
So no nudez, but literary erotica is fine? Heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-08, 12:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I ain't going to delete it - it's..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I ain't going to delete it - it's rather amusing, in a terribly sick and twisted way.

Also: it's not a picture featuring indecent exposure, it's not warez, it's not telling us where to find illegal drugs or weapons in the US (I've just noticed, Chruser and I, and anyone else outside of America is exempt from that rule ), it's not scamming or distributing malicious software, nor is it advertising, a multiple username, trolling, spamming, flaming, doubleposting or a private message.

Why should it be deleted?

---

Another thing I've just noticed - there's a disappointing lack of the fist of Stalin in a story titled "Fist of Stalin".
So if there's no rule against posting erotic novels and stories, is there a rule against suggesting books or movies with sexual content in them? Just curious is all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-08, 04:43 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "So if there's no rule against posting..."
As far as I know, Zelaron has never had a rule against posting things of a sexual nature, as long as they're not links to pictures/videos of undecently exposed humanoids. My personal view is that the written word should not be censored at all, and that films that use it tastefully are fine (proper films, that is, not pr0n, as that's against the rules).

Take a look through the archives, and you'll find quite a number of things of a sexual nature. I can remember a story by slaynish around about the time when I joined.

Sure, maybe this should be moved to the NSFW forum, but I'm not part of that usergroup, so I can't do anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-11-09, 03:49 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "The worst part is that Kyeruu was..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
The worst part is that Kyeruu was playing the part of the female...

as always... no wonder he made a double acc and pretended to be a female hating on himself. gglol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-10, 07:18 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "as always... no wonder he made a double..."
Ahahahaha.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-14, 06:46 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "as always... no wonder he made a double..."
PureRebel said: [Goto]
as always... no wonder he made a double acc and pretended to be a female hating on himself. gglol.
flame outside of the flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-11-15, 11:33 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "flame outside of the flame forum."
that wasn't a flame it was a smart ass remark. duhhhhhhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-11-16, 10:16 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "that wasn't a flame it was a smart ass..."
And the line between the two is about as thick as one of Mantra's vibrators.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-12-02, 06:27 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And the line between the two is about..."
epic fail.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-12-02, 10:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "And the line between the two is about..."
haha +rep for that remark. it made me laugh alott lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-03, 09:46 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "haha +rep for that remark. it made me..."
+Rep for the +Rep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-12-24, 11:41 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "A sex story."
What the fuck..?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FistOfStalin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFistOfStalin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FistOfStalin

Posted 2010-01-01, 11:59 PM in reply to FistOfStalin's post starting "What the fuck..?"
FistOfStalin said: [Goto]
What the fuck..?
Best post in this entire thread.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-03, 08:49 PM in reply to FistOfStalin's post starting "What the fuck..?"
FistOfStalin said: [Goto]
What the fuck..?
Hahahaha!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav