Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-10-14, 05:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you afraid of Death?"
No. I was afraid of death for sixteen years and then, all of a sudden, I found myself on a plane enjoying the thought of an airplane crash.

But, since I am an anxious person, I sometimes wake up at night scared of a slow and painful death caused by not being able to breathe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
skeptiskt enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzskeptiskt enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

skeptiskt

Posted 2009-10-14, 05:55 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you afraid of Death?"
Nope.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-16, 09:25 AM in reply to skeptiskt's post starting "No. I was afraid of death for sixteen..."
skeptiskt said: [Goto]
No. I was afraid of death for sixteen years and then, all of a sudden, I found myself on a plane enjoying the thought of an airplane crash.

But, since I am an anxious person, I sometimes wake up at night scared of a slow and painful death caused by not being able to breathe.
Sounds like you need to take a hit of a little thing called marijuana.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-16, 07:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Sounds like you need to take a hit of a..."
Or.. maybe the opposite. Depending on your lungs.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-16, 08:38 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you afraid of Death?"
I could have swore that this has been brought up before.

No, I do not fear death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-10-17, 08:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "Are you afraid of Death?"
I like how Wed-G put it. Death and dying. Two similar words with completely different meanings behind them.

The thought of death, and seeing the dead, no longer shake me. My emotions have slowly been getting weaker as I grow older. When I was twelve I had a tragic event which caused me to become extremely depressed until I was about sixteen. After that I tried to become happy and live onward. As I continued, I found myself becoming more and more depressed and just plain tired of this world. Along with that, I seem to have lost most of my emotions. My chicken for 11-years just died and I couldn't cry nor feel sad. That's why I say in all honesty, that death doesn't scare me.

As for dying, it wouldn't be such a bad thing for me. Why should someone who's beliefs and ideas, that don't follow the rest of the world's flow, be allowed to continue? That's the way I see this world right now. So as for dying, no, I'm not scared of it either. It can come at me and cause others their tears, but I won't be around to care.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2009-10-17 at 08:11 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-17, 09:13 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I like how Wed-G put it. Death and..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
The thought of death, and seeing the dead, no longer shake me. My emotions have slowly been getting weaker as I grow older. When I was twelve I had a tragic event which caused me to become extremely depressed until I was about sixteen. After that I tried to become happy and live onward. As I continued, I found myself becoming more and more depressed and just plain tired of this world. Along with that, I seem to have lost most of my emotions. My chicken for 11-years just died and I couldn't cry nor feel sad. That's why I say in all honesty, that death doesn't scare me.

As for dying, it wouldn't be such a bad thing for me. Why should someone who's beliefs and ideas, that don't follow the rest of the world's flow, be allowed to continue? That's the way I see this world right now. So as for dying, no, I'm not scared of it either. It can come at me and cause others their tears, but I won't be around to care.

What? This is a very detailed and personal response. Are you suicidal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-17, 09:33 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I like how Wed-G put it. Death and..."
I like how Wed-G put it. Death and dying. Two similar words with completely different meanings behind them.
Why should someone who's beliefs and ideas, that don't follow the rest of the world's flow, be allowed to continue?
Don't forget  that Wed-G  completely forgot  to mention
considerations of himself in the comparison.  Leave the
study  of  meaning  relations  to  the  epistemologist.
Death and  dieing  are  two  sides  of death,  and that
should be  the  subject  matter  here.  Aren't you also
premature  in  your  description  of  a  man  living to
exhibit a  desire  to  embody  the  conventions of this
world?  You don't have to do anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-17, 11:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? This is a very detailed and..."
Grav said: [Goto]
What? This is a very detailed and personal response. Are you suicidal?

Not suicidal, I just don't give a damn anymore. It finally hit me that I, absolutely, just don't care about this world anymore. As much as I tried to help in some manor, it was futile and absolutely foolish at best. I'd be better off staying away from the rest of the world as much as possible. Rather than follow lead and help build a more ignorant and bigot society for the future.

Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Don't forget that Wed-G completely forgot to mention
considerations of himself in the comparison. Leave the
study of meaning relations to the epistemologist.
Death and dieing are two sides of death, and that
should be the subject matter here. Aren't you also
premature in your description of a man living to
exhibit a desire to embody the conventions of this
world? You don't have to do anything.

The way you write is fucking annoying. Justified, monospace is annoying as hell. I'd have it in me to believe you were Skurai if you acted more like a jackass.

"Leave the study of meaning relations to the epistemologist."
You have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't study, think, and believe. This is one of more than a dozen reasons why I'm getting so sick of this world. Had you made it a suggestion and not a command, I wouldn't have reacted to this statement in this manor.

"Death and dieing are two sides of death" - "dieing" isn't a known word in the English dictionary.

"Aren't you also premature in your description of a man living to exhibit a desire to embody the conventions of this world? You don't have to do anything."

I wasn't planning on writing a large post. The information would have been unnecessary reading.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-18, 12:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Not suicidal, I just don't give a damn..."
Once again,  you choose  to completely miss
the  point.   You   want  to   argue  about
spelling?  You choose  to confuse phonology
with grammar  and  the  whole  purpose of a
sentence.  So a word is misspelled,  dieing
isn't  hard to  distinguish for  it's close
cousin  "dying". What  good  does pointing
out a misspelling do?  You're upset,  okay.
So  everyone is  just  supposed  to respect
that?

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-10-18 at 12:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-18, 01:15 AM in reply to Mdselctr's post starting "Once again,  you choose  to completely..."
Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Once again,  you choose  to completely miss
the  point.

What a strange choice of words. By, "Once again," are you referring to my answers above, or in some way have you responded to me using another profile. It's odd for me to pick up a vibe that I've met a personality before. I picked it up with your first post and this one. I do believe you have another profile on the forum.

"You want to argue about spelling? You choose to confuse phonology with grammar and the whole purpose of a
sentence. So a word is misspelled, dieing isn't hard to distinguish for it's close cousin "dying". What good does pointing out a misspelling do? You're upset, okay. So everyone is just supposed to respect that?"

Ha ha ha ha! You gave me a good laugh, thank you. You're not nearly as smart as I'd hoped. I just psychologically toyed with you, and you completely missed it. Geez, and to think I was going to take you seriously, what a joke. Once you truly understand why I am the way I am, then maybe I might respond seriously to you. Other than that, I gave my brief answer on the topic. That of which was, "no."

Also, on this line, "You're upset, okay. So everyone is just supposed to respect that?" You have to be stupid as hell to think I want people to respect me for anything. I don't think you read what I said in the correct manor. Then again, maybe you could be trying to mess with me back. Who knows? Regardless of that, I'm done with thread. Here's a present for you

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-10-18, 01:21 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "What a strange choice of words. By,..."
Once again, you choose to miss the point. Why?
There is no such thing as psychologically toying with someone
(and you'd do better to stop thinking so--it would
save you a lot of trouble. Don't harbor all of that
tension). Why are you putting all of these personal
variables into this? All that you wanted to say is
how you felt about this topic. And, now you just
want to best someone? If you don't invest any
energy into a simple discussion, what's the point in
talking to you? Why should anyone trust you after
you pull something like that? Just one reason,
please. Here's another (neutral) point for you:
respecting the fact that you are upset and therefore
not afraid of death is not the same as respecting
you for any quality.

Last edited by Mdselctr; 2009-10-18 at 01:58 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-10-18, 09:01 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Not suicidal, I just don't give a damn..."
Not suicidal, I just don't give a damn anymore. It finally hit me that I, absolutely, just don't care about this world anymore. As much as I tried to help in some manor, it was futile and absolutely foolish at best. I'd be better off staying away from the rest of the world as much as possible. Rather than follow lead and help build a more ignorant and bigot society for the future.

The way you write is fucking annoying. Justified, monospace is annoying as hell. I'd have it in me to believe you were Skurai if you acted more like a jackass.

"Leave the study of meaning relations to the epistemologist."
You have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't study, think, and believe. This is one of more than a dozen reasons why I'm getting so sick of this world. Had you made it a suggestion and not a command, I wouldn't have reacted to this statement in this manor.

"Death and dieing are two sides of death" - "dieing" isn't a known word in the English dictionary.

"Aren't you also premature in your description of a man living to exhibit a desire to embody the conventions of this world? You don't have to do anything."

I wasn't planning on writing a large post. The information would have been unnecessary reading.
man·or
n.
1. A landed estate.
2. The main house on an estate; a mansion.
3. The district over which a lord had domain and could exercise certain rights and privileges in medieval western Europe.
4. The lord's residence in such a district.

man·ner
n.
1. A way of doing something or the way in which a thing is done or happens. See Synonyms at method.
2. A way of acting; bearing or behavior.

See, I can miss the point and attack spelling too.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2009-10-18 at 09:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-18, 10:30 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "What a strange choice of words. By,..."
*Giggles mindlessly clapping at the arguement* Yes!! excellent! This is so fun to watch! I need popcorn~
It's like watching my three favorate knights jousting over the internet~!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-18, 11:14 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "*Giggles mindlessly clapping at the..."
Shut the fuck up you retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-19, 08:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Shut the fuck up you retard."
[off-topic]
dipshit skurai said:
*Giggles mindlessly clapping at the arguement* Yes!! excellent! This is so fun to watch! I need popcorn~
It's like watching my three favorate knights jousting over the internet~!
this is why we need a skurai filter
[/off-topic]

I think more people are afraid of death than they will admit to themselves.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V