Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

8-11-8
Posted 2008-11-07, 08:24 PM
Undergången är över oss i obarmhärtigt majestät.

8-11-8

11-8-11

8-11-8

Ja, det är 081108 nu. Det innebär ett tal som börjar och slutar med evigheten. 8 alltså. Emellan så agerar 11 ett fängelse.

Så, dags att skapa.

För det är ju vi känsliga konstnärssjälar som kommer märka av denna start av undergången nu. “Vanliga” människor kommer inte märka effekterna eller att undergången är inledd alls förrän om cirka 30-40 år.

Gäller att passa på att skapa och ägna dagen med liv och lust åt konsten. Och dans.

http://synthfrisyr.wordpress.com/

The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Synthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Synthfrisyr

Posted 2008-11-08, 08:39 AM in reply to Synthfrisyr's post "8-11-8"
Wouldn't it be more reasonable to wait until November 11, 2011 (111111) or why not until November 9, 2090 (091190) for true, six-digit inversion? (Yes, I am aware of other potential doomsday dates in that range, e.g. 101101 and 221122.)
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-10, 07:22 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Wouldn't it be more reasonable to wait..."
The numeric scale as refferring to our existence on this planet is only to help us keep track, variables in the numbers to somehow predict our end of days is stupid in my opinion.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-10, 07:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The numeric scale as refferring to our..."
I've always wondered, how do people go from typing this "konstnärssjälar" to typing "hello friends how are you" on the same keyboard? Chruser, will you post a s/s of your keyboard just for my own personal thoughts. Or explain how they do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-10, 08:40 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I've always wondered, how do people go..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
I've always wondered, how do people go from typing this "konstnärssjälar" to typing "hello friends how are you" on the same keyboard? Chruser, will you post a s/s of your keyboard just for my own personal thoughts. Or explain how they do it.

How do I procure a screenshot of my keyboard?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-11-10, 08:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "How do I procure a screenshot of my..."
LOL......

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-11-11, 12:48 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Wouldn't it be more reasonable to wait..."
8-11-8 is more apocalyptic since it has already happened, thus more of a doomsday saying. I particarly like the fact that the date has already passed. But, as I was saying. The feeble minds of most men won't see the actions of doom until 30-40 years from now...
The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Synthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSynthfrisyr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Synthfrisyr

Posted 2008-11-11, 12:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The numeric scale as refferring to our..."
I do agree of the stupidity in predicting the end of days. In my own humble opinion the end of days will just sort of happen in an unplanned way with a meteor or such. That is if we don't get off our behinds and start to build colonies elsewere... and fast!

My own reason for having a numeric "end of days" date is just to encourage myself to be more creative and more of an "artist". I trick myself. And if I do happen to be right and a meteor destroys earth in 30-40 years I can always say "I told you so" the day before the comet hits and be smug about it.

Other ways for the world to end is the current economic trends of course. Someone might just go triggerhappy and think: "ah, the economy is out of control! Might as well set off some atomics". Then: Boom all over or globe and we can all go on living happily ever after in a typical before-1989 sciencefiction novel with mutated humans, radioactivity and thunderdome tournaments. Yay!
The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Synthfrisyr

Posted 2008-11-11, 10:14 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "How do I procure a screenshot of my..."
with a camera, are you telling me you do not own a camera chruser?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-11, 11:33 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "with a camera, are you telling me you..."
I didn't know taking a picture with a camera was considered a "screenshot." Learn something new every day!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-11, 11:33 AM in reply to Synthfrisyr's post "8-11-8"
Synthfrisyr said: [Goto]
Undergången är över oss i obarmhärtigt majestät.

8-11-8

11-8-11

8-11-8

Ja, det är 081108 nu. Det innebär ett tal som börjar och slutar med evigheten. 8 alltså. Emellan så agerar 11 ett fängelse.

Så, dags att skapa.

För det är ju vi känsliga konstnärssjälar som kommer märka av denna start av undergången nu. “Vanliga” människor kommer inte märka effekterna eller att undergången är inledd alls förrän om cirka 30-40 år.

Gäller att passa på att skapa och ägna dagen med liv och lust åt konsten. Och dans.

http://synthfrisyr.wordpress.com/

Speak english! I have no idea what you're saying. I can assume it's worthless, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-11, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't know taking a picture with a..."
s/s is easier to type then pic seeing as we type s/s a lot more then pic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-11, 11:54 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "s/s is easier to type then pic seeing..."
s/s is easier to type then pic seeing as we type s/s a lot more then pic.
Kazilla sets a new record for laziness?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-11, 01:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kazilla sets a new record for laziness?"
You are just dying for something to post about arent you? OMG I didnt put apostraphes, what did I win!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-11-12, 11:39 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "You are just dying for something to..."
You are just dying for something to post about arent you? OMG I didnt put apostraphes, what did I win!?!
Since when are apostraphes when you don't spell out a word?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-12, 12:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Since when are apostraphes when you..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Since when are apostraphes when you don't spell out a word?
Just go with it. He'll keep posting nonsense if you don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-12, 12:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Just go with it. He'll keep posting..."
Kazilla how was the marathon?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-11-19, 01:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kazilla sets a new record for laziness?"
This thread is now about screenshots. :/
The empire never began.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Synthfrisyr

Posted 2008-11-20, 07:57 AM in reply to Synthfrisyr's post starting "This thread is now about screenshots. :/"
Welcome to Zelaron, Synthfrisyr!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-11-20, 09:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, Synthfrisyr!"
Where everybody has ADD and Chruser loves hard... is that a bird?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-