Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Project!
Posted 2008-10-12, 12:29 PM
(Complete Re-Do)

I've finnaly dedicated myself and i've gotten most of the stuff down now.
So far, heres the scoop.

Characters:

Roxas (Yes, I stole the name from KH2): A Greek Templar from Sparta, Roxas is a very strong 17-Year-Old. He heads out of Sparta knowing barely a few spells and learns to use a sword like if it was part of himself. A Templar is a Swordsman who can use sorcery (elemental spells and some protections spells only) and Swords to blast/slash his or her enemies to the ground. Roxas is the only templar who can learn a rezzurection spell (non-combat no Mp wasted) Once hes mastered sorcery he does learn a spell that engulfs his body in flames destroying his body in the proccess and then making himself a spirit body capable of using many spirit and mind based attacks. Spirits are extremely strong at higher levels, but they are very weak at low levels.

Gundas: A Viking Warrior who was exiled when he killed the prince and all the guards in the castle, he just recently escaped the prison and found Roxas on his journey to Consgracchi. Gundas is known around the world for his savage behaviour and his feared resistance to most physical attacks. He is extremely strong and is needed in the fire temple to take down Brimdon in a one-on-one. (You take control of Gundas for that time)
He is Extremely Vulnerable to Persuasion and Mind attacks, But his spirit is extremely strong.

Xeras: A Spirit Mage who has made his spirit so strong, that he has left his body completly and learned to live as an invisible spirit. He can evade many attacks, but when an attack does land, it will hurt him badly. His special skills include Mind Control, Spirit Blast, and Teleportation. He cannot heal or rezzurect anyone but himself.

Wolf: A Legendary Ninja, wolf is one of the chosen ones from the past. He is able to dodge any attack extremely easily, and can incapacitate/kill extreme amounts of people at one time. He has taken out complete armies without a flinch. Wolf has been alive scince the beggining of this world, and he was the first one to put the dark lord Xemnas to sleep.

Eheris: The second one to put Xemnas to sleep, Eheris is a Shadow Mage. He is just as old as Wolf, but can control shadows in a way none of us can understand. Moving in and out of the shadow world, Eheris can be everywhere at once, and use shadows to attack the enemy of his choice.

Maruisa: An elf ranger, Maruisa knows how to hit anything with a projectile. Put any type of ranged weapon in her hand, and she will be able to master it in 5 minutes. Extremely high hand-eye-coordination, Maruisa is renown for her reload time on a bow, or xbow. She is very weak, but can take attacks and re-direct them back to the attacker, causing tremendous triple and quadruple hits in a row.

Tortuga: An armoured skald, Tortuga come from the hills of Spain. He is not great at attacking very hard, but he can de-buff his enemies, and also take extreme hits with his incredible buffs. He can heal and rezzurect. He has no weaknessess, and is resistant to most damage, and invulnerable to some.

Last edited by Wolfturn; 2008-10-29 at 07:51 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn