Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2008-03-12, 04:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Panda will never understand. :("
grsg45
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-12, 04:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "grsg45"
gg no re
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-12, 06:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Three questions - so do you pay..."
Lenny said:
Three questions - so do you pay anything at all? If not, how come? And where can I sign up to con the Kiwi govt. into paying for a domain for me?

I have an online friend who receives government money for studying and about a week's worth of actual government service every so often.

Apparently it's enough to put him through his university and pay for a handsome amount of storage space along with his own server I believe.

So my hosting is completely free and courtesy of the NZ government, and my domain name cost 3(?) from yahoo because of a small business deal.

He hosts some well known sites in the rm community like rmxpuniverse.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-12, 06:50 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I have an online friend who receives..."
Hey Atnas, do you like me new avatar?

I had to rip it from the show, crop it, gif-a-fise it, and then edit it in GraphicsGale, and the finished work made it look like him spinning around the chair over and over again.

Whew, 20-minutes of my life I won't get back.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-12, 06:55 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey Atnas, do you like me new avatar? ..."
And 10 of mine I spent looking at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-12, 06:58 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "And 10 of mine I spent looking at it."
Atnas said:
And 10 of mine I spent looking at it.
Ha ha! Success, I love Death Note!

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:04 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting ":p Ha ha! Success, I love Death Note!"
I saw the first three eps. I forgot to keep watching, I got caught up in sprite commissions.

That reminds me I have to finish the last frame or so of Wed-G's sprite. Haven't been feeling so well lately and have had lots of schoolwork.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-12, 07:06 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I saw the first three eps. I forgot to..."
I have the entire show on my hard drive and my brother is buying the DVDs as they come out to America.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-13, 02:15 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I have the entire show on my hard drive..."
This thread needs moar cowbell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This thread needs moar cowbell."
100% SPAM

l
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "100% SPAM l"
it sabsolut
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-13, 06:18 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "it sabsolut"
Say what?

(''|x_x|'')
(``````)
`_----_`

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:00 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Say what? (''|x_x|'') (``````)..."
itsa bsolutee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:04 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "itsa bsolutee"
Atnas said:
itsa bsolutee
So what is it about "it's absolute"?

(''|>_<|'')
(``````)
`_----_`

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:11 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "So what is it about "it's absolute"? ..."
"100% SPAM l" sigh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-13, 11:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "100% SPAM l"
Collagen filled lips. Sexy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-14, 07:46 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Collagen filled lips. Sexy."
STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC YOU HOSERS.

Have I made myself clear?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-14, 10:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC YOU HOSERS. ..."
There is no topic, Mr. Thanatos. ;-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-14, 10:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "There is no topic, Mr. Thanatos. ;-;"
Obviously I haven't been clear enough..

Prepare......

TO........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-14, 01:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Obviously I haven't been clear enough....."
HUGE FRIGGIN' COLORED DIFFERENT FONT TEXT TIME!

Alright...

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy