Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-08-30, 12:54 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well your just a little off haha =P..."
Only? Keeping your facial hair groomed and acceptable is a very time-consuming act that you have to repeat on a day-to-day basis. (at least, in my case it is.)

Neck hair is one of the worst things in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 02:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Only? Keeping your facial hair groomed..."
exactly how far down your neck are we talking? and some guys do their legs and ass and all that shit. I couldn't stand doing my arm pits
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-30, 06:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "exactly how far down your neck are we..."
ew fuck shaving your ass i couldnt stand doing that or having the hair come back twice as thick. i have to shave every 3-4 days when i can be motivated. sometimes i dont shave for weeks and end up looking like a hobo. i had sideburns up until recently .. had to shave them off for my new job
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "exactly how far down your neck are we..."
About mid-way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:29 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well your just a little off haha =P..."
Hate facial hair, if I had the funds I'd get it all removed from my face!
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "About mid-way."
Mines about mid way. No big deal.
All those things you hear about shaving are myths. Like it grows back twice as thick.. and it grows where you shave. Cmon. It's genetics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:06 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mines about mid way. No big deal. All..."
actually the more you shave the quicker the darker hair comes through. i shaved this one spot on my neck for a while and since i stopped its the only part of my neck with dark hair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:15 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "actually the more you shave the quicker..."
That's not true.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's not true."
I'd actually have to agree with yah on that one, D3V. I've even tried that because I heard it worked. It's just bullshit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:58 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ew fuck shaving your ass i couldnt..."
PureRebel said:
ew fuck shaving your ass i couldnt stand doing that or having the hair come back twice as thick. i have to shave every 3-4 days when i can be motivated. sometimes i dont shave for weeks and end up looking like a hobo. i had sideburns up until recently .. had to shave them off for my new job

haha lucky you. kaneda has to shave every day to not look haggard. It's cute, hurts sometimes though . haha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:18 AM in reply to klo's post starting "haha lucky you. kaneda has to shave..."
I keep a little goatcheeze and I guess mini sideburns. Keep it clean and professional looking.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-31, 10:17 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mines about mid way. No big deal. All..."
eh... I don't know. When my father taught me how to shave he told me to shave my neck.. even though there wasn't any hair growing there. Now I've gotta shave my neck like every 3 days or it annoys the fuck out of me. I bet I wouldn't have neck hair if I never shaved it in the 1st place. blah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-31, 10:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "eh... I don't know. When my father..."
Well. There's two different theories to this. The FIRST time you shave apparently is when your hair may grow faster because of hormones and what age boys start to shave at.

But say your already done with puberty, or atleast 17-18 years old, your not going to have it grow any much faster than you would have before.

I've heard that's why Indians' never have any facial hair, because they never shaved to begin with, not sure if that's true or not.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well. There's two different theories to..."
My Italian friends can't grow too much hair aside from on their heads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven