Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

USA Men's Basketball
Posted 2007-08-28, 02:10 PM
Anybody been paying attention to the FIBA-America tournament that's being held in Las Vegas right now? It's basically a qualifying tournament that determines your admittance to the 2008 Olympics. Team USA is 4-0 right now. They're dominating everyone right now. Their margin of victory is at 40 points I believe. Although, we play Argentina on Thursday and they're also 4-0. If I'm not mistaken, Argentina won the Olympic Gold in '04 so it should be a very good game.

They play Puerto Rico tonight at 11 pm EST on ESPN2.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-08-28 at 03:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-28, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "USA Men's Basketball"
Awesome awesome. Had no idea it was even time again for the USA boys to play ball, if I remember, it was pretty emberassing last time we showed up to play (terrorist scared the players, apparently)

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-28, 04:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "USA Men's Basketball"
I've seen every game. Although I'm going to have to skip the one tonight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-28, 06:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I've seen every game. Although I'm..."
I saw their game against Mexico. They are pretty damn good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-28, 09:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I saw their game against Mexico. They..."
Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Jason Kidd, and Dwight Howard. God damn we better be rollin up every team out there. Maybe could use a little more in the center position, but hey the other 4 are pretty effin impresive.
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-28, 09:46 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Kobe..."
They are just pounding on Puerto Rico. I thought it was funny how Anthony just about tripped when he landed from a big dunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 10:53 AM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Kobe..."
We've got Stoudamire to backup Howard and Tyson Chandler (wtf?) to back them up. I think we've got a VERY solid team.

HoH, yeah I saw that, too. It looked like he got injured. I was like.. what a fucking moron for showing off and injuring himself.

Anthony, Lebron, and Kobe = unstoppable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:17 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We've got Stoudamire to backup Howard..."
Our team is incredible. Can anybody else believe how ripped Kobe god. It looks like he dropped about 20 pounds and bulked up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:38 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Our team is incredible. Can anybody..."
I think the main thing is the team has powerful depth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:45 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think the main thing is the team has..."
I'm going to try and catch some of the one tonight, ESPN2 correct? .. Awesome, that and got to remember to watch the Jags play tomorrow, another Thursday night game on FOX I believe..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-29, 12:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm going to try and catch some of the..."
Yep. 11:00 pm EST on ESPN2. Tomorrow's game vs. Argentina doesn't start until midnight which is a total bummer because that will be their hardest challenge yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-29, 01:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yep. 11:00 pm EST on ESPN2. Tomorrow's..."
The beauty of DVR...
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-29, 02:05 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "The beauty of DVR..."
Hah, I don't have that privelege... yet. Time to call Comcast, I think lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-29, 02:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "USA Men's Basketball"
They've been rolling the in parts of the games that I've been able to watch.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-29, 02:24 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "They've been rolling the in parts of..."
They do that the whole game. So many great passes, knocked down 3's, monster jams; it's fun to watch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-29, 04:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "They do that the whole game. So many..."
Almost like watching the Globetrotters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-29, 05:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Almost like watching the Globetrotters."
It really is, sportscenter had them on, just showing replays and it was pretty much just dunk after dunk, then Amarie hitting a 3.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:41 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "It really is, sportscenter had them on,..."
Oh man last night's game was nasty. LeBron had 26 points on 11-11 shooting, in the first half. He didn't play after that, which was kinda dissapointing but they didn't need him out there anyway.

And I guess 'Melo really did injure himself on that dunk 2 nights ago. Moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-30, 09:07 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh man last night's game was nasty...."
Very impressive game, damn it was nasty only caught a bit of it but it was definately worth it, damn they look MUCH MUCH better.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-30, 11:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Very impressive game, damn it was nasty..."
Missed the game Some lush was runnin around flashin her tits all night at the bar. Couldn't pay attention to both...
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lost-Soul