Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-16, 08:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "lol yeah I had to do that, too. I..."
Gave me time to eat some dinner before the draft.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-16, 09:02 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Gave me time to eat some dinner before..."
when did it become an auto draft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:13 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "when did it become an auto draft."
Well there are your teams, folks. The draft wasn't live but it did occur last night.

Apparently, since we didn't have 10 teams we couldn't do a Live Draft or do a Head-to-Head league, so I switched it to points-based scoring only, not wins.

Hey, that's what ya get when I give people two weeks for another player to join and there wasn't any interest.

Did you all pre-rank your players? I reminded you many times!!! With that said, enjoy ZFL 07-08.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well there are your teams, folks. The..."
Yeah i'm happy enough with my team, so it wasn't too bad, I've already hopped on and snatched up a few goodies for myself Slow bitches, should've gotten on it earlier.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well there are your teams, folks. The..."
I actually love my team, but i didnt prerank def players. So im not even sure if my def players are any good. Anyhow, i think i have a good chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:46 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I actually love my team, but i didnt..."
Who has Jags Defense? I'll trade New England for it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:56 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah i'm happy enough with my team, so..."
You picked the wrong players. My entire defense are pro-bowlers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-17, 08:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You picked the wrong players. My entire..."
I'm confused how this league works, we have the Team Defense, AND individual players?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:17 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm confused how this league works, we..."
Yep.

[/end bullshit post]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm confused how this league works, we..."
D3V said:
I'm confused how this league works, we have the Team Defense, AND individual players?
Yea had no freaken clue
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-17, 10:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea had no freaken clue"
That's just the way Yahoo does things now as their default leagues.. I didn't change a thing except remove 1 TE position.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-17, 12:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's just the way Yahoo does things..."
My imaginary team has superman on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 01:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's just the way Yahoo does things..."
Thanatos said:
That's just the way Yahoo does things now as their default leagues.. I didn't change a thing except remove 1 TE position.
My other Yahoo League is DEF only, but having extra players is fine with me, I suppose.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 12:35 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My other Yahoo League is DEF only, but..."
I'm ready for the damn regular season to start

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-20, 02:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm ready for the damn regular season..."
No stuff, although this league doesn't look like it's going to be active. Timmay, Slaynish, Sue, and a couple others haven't even looked at their teams, I bet.

Gay. What a waste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-20, 02:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No stuff, although this league doesn't..."
Yeah no shit, we should kick them out and raffle off the other players.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah no shit, we should kick them out..."
Wow, I guess I missed the draft! Haha, I just saw this thread! I checked out my team though and I'm semi-alright with it. I wish I would've changed my pre-ranks a little, but oh well. Should be interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-08-22, 12:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I guess I missed the draft! Haha,..."
Titusfied said:
Wow, I guess I missed the draft! Haha, I just saw this thread! I checked out my team though and I'm semi-alright with it. I wish I would've changed my pre-ranks a little, but oh well. Should be interesting.
Damn, Fried Tits is back.. Shit.; It isn't going to matter though, you guys are going to get stomped anyways soon as the regular season comes up

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 01:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Wow, I guess I missed the draft! Haha,..."
Bastard! Where the heck have you been? I told you to pre-rank them from Day 1!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-22, 02:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Bastard! Where the heck have you been?..."
Ahh What A Veteran-noob.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V