Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He'll come back and haunt you?"
Lenny said:
He'll come back and haunt you?
Or hax me, either one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:43 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "lol U DONT WANT THAT TRUST ME..L IF I..."
I'll be impressed if you can get into Zelaron.

I'll paypal you $50 if you can get into my machine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:44 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'll be impressed if you can get into..."
Oviously he won't need you to paypal him if he can get into your machine, he'll do it himself!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:47 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He'll come back and haunt you?"
Lennie I Know How To Haxx I Know Ur Name Is Lendrum..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:50 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "Lennie I Know How To Haxx I Know Ur..."
Oh well done!

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....rum#post586218

Asshat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh well done! ..."
I'm rather shocked that there are no jokes about me in this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I'll be impressed if you can get into..."
OK y would I care if i had ur 50 dollhairs if i got in ur machine i would have ur CC numbers and i dont care about money if i have thanatos

and LENNY!! UR ABOUT TO GET HAXXD OK? SO JUST SHUT UP PLEE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm rather shocked that there are no..."
O SHUT UP u dont matter enogh iunlless u wanna be a loser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm rather shocked that there are no..."
You've not been active enough over the past couple of days, sadly.

But if you really want a couple of jokes about you...

---

Quote:
and LENNY!! UR ABOUT TO GET HAXXD OK? SO JUST SHUT UP PLEE
A-ha. Ahahaha. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

At least you spelt "Lenny" right this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:54 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've not been active enough over the..."
ooo I SEE UR SCARED NOW U R SIDING WITH ME LENNIEEEmasta lendrum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2007-05-31, 03:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've not been active enough over the..."
A valid point. However, there haven't been many threads around to interest me.

Id est, you're all boring me...again. For shame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-31, 05:53 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "A valid point. However, there haven't..."
Whore... Big lipped bitch... bad mother... pot smoker....

Make you feel better?

SHit... NVM.. that's klo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-31, 06:26 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Whore... Big lipped bitch... bad..."
LOL that was funnie im glad u dont make fun of me!!`~~``
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2007-06-01, 07:58 AM in reply to ailis's post starting "OK y would I care if i had ur 50..."
ailis said:
and i dont care about money if i have thanatos
Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-01, 03:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wouldn't be the first time I've heard..."
LOL who says that i would porssibly kick THERE TITS IN!! I
ILL TEAR THERE TITS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THEM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ailis

Posted 2007-06-01, 04:30 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "LOL who says that i would porssibly..."
You're actually quite coherent tonight. Everything OK, Sparky? Sure you're not ill?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny