Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-04-26, 10:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I could've sworn that the actor crashed..."
I remember that. "Now what good is all that power, if it's capped at x MPH" "it passes like a dream"
'course, I'm sure you can disable the governor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-26, 11:36 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I could've sworn that the actor crashed..."
Yea, it was Eddie Griffin, who smashed the directors Enzo, which was well over the million dollar price tag, of that Bugatti. I also want to say there were only like 400 Enzo's made, so that thing is basically gone, however I'm sure the Bugatti was also a limited number of productions.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-04-26, 03:30 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, it was Eddie Griffin, who smashed..."
Originally it was 300 Bugatti's, I think. But more are being made - the list of people who want one is phenomenally huge. They cost £5 million to manufacture, and are sold for a whopping loss, at £800,000 ($10mil and $1.6mil respectively).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-26, 04:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Originally it was 300 Bugatti's, I..."
I want an enzo. I actually have sat in one, but the owner wouldnt let me drive it. Probably smart on his part
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-04-26, 04:54 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I want an enzo. I actually have sat in..."
The closest I've got to being in a supercar, is sitting in a Porsche 911.

We've parked up alongside a few Ferrari's and Lambo's in the past few years, though, and recently we had an F430 drive up the land a few times. That was great to watch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-26, 06:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The closest I've got to being in a..."
I have no dream car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-26, 06:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The closest I've got to being in a..."
After I've paid off my Evo, I'll probably start saving up for an Atom, the supercar a normal person can actually afford.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-27, 07:56 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "After I've paid off my Evo, I'll..."
I'm not really a car person...but I like the new mercedes that have the flip up doors (the owner of my company has one) and I've always wanted a B.E.N.T.L.E.Y
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-27, 09:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I'm not really a car person...but I..."
Which Mercs is it with the Gullwings? I know the SLR has them, but didn't know that others do.

And what type of Bentley? There's loads of them! The Continental is a nice one. Top speed of 200-and-something, corners like a dream, and yet you can sit in the back with a cup of tea, and it won't spill.

Same goes for the Rolls Royce Phantom. Now there's a car which gives meaning to the word "overkill".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Which Mercs is it with the Gullwings? I..."
There's no car that won't spill a cup of tea in the back seat while taking a fast corner without the help of an exceptional driver.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-27, 10:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's no car that won't spill a cup..."
What if the cup has a lid?

If it's a sharp corner, then even the Gods have no chance. But if it's a wide, sweeping corner, then there's every chance. Haven't a clue if you get the Top Gear mag in America, but they tried it a few times - Bentley Continental absolutely gunning it down their track, and round a few of the corners with Clarkson in the back drinking tea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-27, 11:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What if the cup has a lid? ;) If..."
Top Gear is funny, I watch the tv show all the time with that guy. He looks a bit strange though lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-27, 11:46 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, it was Eddie Griffin, who smashed..."
You guys know that they refused to sell Tom Cruise the Enzo only cause of the requirements for a person to buy one. If I remember correctly you have to have owned 3 different Ferarri's before you can buy an Enzo. Tom Cruise wanted one bad and that shut him down lol, I love Ferarri for that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-27, 12:28 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "You guys know that they refused to sell..."
Tom Cruise is a freak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-27, 04:35 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "Top Gear is funny, I watch the tv show..."
There's three guys...

How many series behind us are you guys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-27, 11:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There's three guys... How many..."
My dream car is all the money taken to buy your dream cars put together ...and me just buying a little geo metro and keeping the cash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-28, 10:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "My dream car is all the money taken to..."
cars r fast hurrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2007-04-29, 11:49 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "cars r fast hurrr"
Mantralord said:
cars r fast hurrr
Mantra, I am really impressed by the track you're on. In a few years you may be able to recite "Itsy Bitsy Spider".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-29, 11:59 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Mantra, I am really impressed by the..."
Isn't it "Incey Wincey Spider"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-29, 12:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Isn't it "Incey Wincey..."
Maybe in the land of fags and biscuits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav