Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2007-04-24, 10:13 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Hm, I completely forgot about those. ..."
How far away am I WW? 25 days?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How far away am I WW? 25 days?"
11 Titusfied (13 days to 100%) 79.5%

You can just look on the "stats" page to see how far away you and everyone else is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:31 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "11 Titusfied (13 days to 100%)..."
Oh, I never knew that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Oh, I never knew that."
Titus, you will never make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-24, 04:43 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Titus, you will never make it."
I lost already..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-04-24, 08:53 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I lost already.. :cry:"
On the stats page, I'm a bit confused. There are people with significantly higher activity than I (Thanatos) who have the same amount of 'days to 100%' as I do, which is 13 days.

Is this to lock it in, or is it time until we get to 100%? Looking at that page, it's hard to find any trend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-24, 08:57 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "On the stats page, I'm a bit confused. ..."
I explained this in a recent thread.

Example:

John Doe has 99% activity, but he misses a post. He then has to wait for the whole period to cycle before he can get 100%.

Thus, "time until 100%" is not relative to activity, really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I explained this in a recent thread. ..."
So, miss a single post in a day and you have to start the whole process over?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:26 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "So, miss a single post in a day and you..."
Yes, because missing a single post means you don't have 100% activity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 09:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes, because missing a single post..."
I see. Explains that, then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-25, 09:23 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "On the stats page, I'm a bit confused. ..."
MUAHAHAHA. I will never get to 100%, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-25, 09:30 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "MUAHAHAHA. I will never get to 100%,..."
Yea it should be done on weekly posts, because I won't connect internet at home right now...so no posts on weekend....
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-25, 10:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "MUAHAHAHA. I will never get to 100%,..."
Thanatos said:
MUAHAHAHA. I will never get to 100%, though.
You're at 95% right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-25, 11:03 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're at 95% right now."
I still say that when there is more than one person at, say, #1, the list should be ordered alphabetically, or in the order that the people reached 100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-25, 11:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I still say that when there is more..."
Lenny said:
I still say that when there is more than one person at, say, #1, the list should be ordered alphabetically, or in the order that the people reached 100%.
It's ordered by join date, so screw you Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-25, 11:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's ordered by join date, so screw you..."
This saddens me. I'm going to be about 9th before the members who joined after me hit 100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-25, 11:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This saddens me. :( I'm going to be..."
It's not because of your join date, it's because you're english.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-25, 01:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "This saddens me. :( I'm going to be..."
Actually, if you pay attention, everyone at 100% is #1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-25, 01:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, if you pay attention,..."
I know. When I said "I'm going to be 9th", I didn't mean 9th on the Stats list, but rather the 9th person who is at #1, because all the members who joined before me will push me down the list of those at #1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-25, 02:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know. When I said "I'm going to be..."
Haha. It's ok. I'm sure if we went by time spent at 100 I'd still beat you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign