Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Intros and outros that don't get old
Posted 2007-03-01, 11:48 PM
I'm sure that if you watched enough anime intros and outros, you've seen some that are good enough and just fit the mood of the anime so well that you watch them every time you watch the anime. For me, that would be Kanon's intro, and Simoun's outro. What about for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-01, 11:51 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Intros and outros that don't get old"
Ai Yori Aoshi (enishi not so much)
Blue Gender (english version, I KNOW noone will agree)

That's really the best imo. I like almost all of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-04, 10:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Intros and outros that don't get old"
Higurashi no naka koro ni's Intro
Ichigo Mashimaro's Intro
Kamichu's Intro

There's more though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2007-03-05, 05:47 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Intros and outros that don't get old"
-The original Hellsing anime intro
-Kokoro no Chizu intro from One Piece
-The original Yu Yu Hakusho intro
-Houki Boshi ending from Bleach
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-05, 09:12 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "-The original Hellsing anime intro..."
Um... I'll always like the intro to Trigun. Also, the outro of Naruto with the Jamacan guy singing is pretty awesome.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2007-03-05, 09:40 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Um... I'll always like the intro to..."
There are a couple of intros/outros from naruto that I don't think could ever get old, but I can't recall any specifics off the top of my head.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-05, 02:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There are a couple of intros/outros..."
Ugh how did I forget Kamichu.

Maze TV and Infinte Ryvius too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-03-08, 09:31 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ugh how did I forget Kamichu. Maze..."
Saint Seiya intro always brings back memories

Sucks that all you americans missed out on the real saint seiya thanks to DIC for dubbing and editing it to vomit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2007-03-10, 01:53 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Saint Seiya intro always brings back..."
Witch Hunter Robin always leads into the intro I can't ever skip it, no matter how many times I watch it.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ai Yori Aoshi (enishi not so much)..."
The 2nd Deathnote opening & ending.They're my favorite anime cinematics atleast until the next ones come out with better songs lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sasuke Senpai

Posted 2007-04-11, 07:52 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Intros and outros that don't get old"
Yu Yu Hakusho's Intro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mapex is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMapex is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mapex

Posted 2007-04-14, 10:22 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ai Yori Aoshi (enishi not so much)..."
Sovereign said:
Ai Yori Aoshi (enishi not so much)
Blue Gender (english version, I KNOW noone will agree)

That's really the best imo. I like almost all of them.
I agree with those.
Naruto Shippuuden OP and EN 1 and EN 2.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-04-18, 05:20 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I agree with those. Naruto Shippuuden..."
Bebop's is great still.
Agreed on Trigun.
I'd like to add Last Exile's opening as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm