Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Any suggestions for a decent litetrapsin pvp?
Posted 2006-11-03, 08:03 AM
just look at the message lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-03, 08:10 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post "Any suggestions for a decent..."
oops forgot

lvl 69 lite trapsin points, about 50 str, base dex, rest into vitality, base energy

current stats:
50 str
25 dex (I think that's what thebase is)
around 230 vitality
25 energy

THIS IS NOT INCLUDING BONUSES (Obviously lol)
skills:

maxed:
Llghtning sentry, shockweb, death sentry,charged bolt sentry

ONE point:

burst of speed, and every prerequisite to shadow master

equip:

40 hoto, 33 spirit, shako, 2x 10% fcr ring, mage fists, high lords, arachnid's (At lvl 85), 19/17 torch (At lvl 75), 4x shadow GC's (I will trade for trap gc's), maugs gloves, idk what boots, 775 bp enigma

SPARE GEAR:

3x Bartuc's, 2x Jade Talon's, and I am capable of getting some godly shit, have sorc with 900+ mf woot!

so, Give me suggestions, breaking points of trapsins you know the standard things

Last edited by Helltooimp; 2006-11-06 at 08:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-03, 10:37 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "oops forgot lvl 69 lite trapsin..."
I'd recommend you not even bother. I have a trapsin that I duel on here and there, and its pretty boring just teleporting, setting traps, then mind blasting 24/7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-06, 08:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'd recommend you not even bother. I..."
Well, I have built just about every other character build. Probably only build I have not built would be a matyrdin and kicksin. :P Been playing d2 since 2000, and though I might do another trapsin , I currently have four godly charcters

lvl 89 hammerdin
lvl 88 hybrid cold sorc
lvl 83 bowazon
lvl 88 smiterdin
woot, and like five or six mules full of crap lol
"Sorrow is a cruel companion to one who can afford few friends, and the path of exile attends this mourful spirit"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-07, 09:32 PM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "Well, I have built just about every..."
kan i hav ur stuf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-08, 07:39 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "kan i hav ur stuf"
Well, you can have some of it, as long as it is not worth much lol, I will be on d2 this weekend 11/11/06. It's not the greatest stuff, but it will get you off your feet if your a noob, not gg but decent uniques, no runewords of any sort except maybe a spirit sword or two. so don't expect gfg...

account name= Helltooimp

If I am not on, just message my brother, and tell him to message me, leave him your screen name, and I will get back to you

account name= Natar
"Sorrow is a cruel companion to one who can afford few friends, and the path of exile attends this mourful spirit"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-08, 09:06 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "Well, you can have some of it, as long..."
lol.q
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-08, 10:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "kan i hav ur stuf"
!King_Amazon! said:
kan i hav ur stuf
lmao.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-08, 11:18 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "Well, I have built just about every..."
Go for a fun/weird trapsin then

Wiz spike with stormshield
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-08, 09:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "kan i hav ur stuf"
!King_Amazon! said:
kan i hav ur stuf
What!? Sonofabitch I'll kill you if you jack my shit. I'm building up a major legitamite fortune on jsp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-11-09, 06:11 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What!? Sonofabitch I'll kill you if you..."
roflcopter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven