Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Finally back into D2, need help on character.
Posted 2006-04-30, 02:09 AM
I got my Widowmaker now, so I needed to come up with a build for it. I have an interesting idea...

Hammerdin / Widowmaker+Fanaticism on switch

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing and do you think it can possibly be a good build?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2006-04-30, 06:13 PM in reply to s7oLi's post "Finally back into D2, need help on..."
If you are a for fun team dueler, then its fine.

But if not, going to town to get your CTA , coming out and boing, and switching back is going to be SO fucking gay.

Unless you meant use it as your main wep. In which case the build will fail cause of no block.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-30, 09:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "If you are a for fun team dueler, then..."
Well what should I build? I want to use my widowmaker but I don't wanna be another BM assassin with gank poison damage...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
s7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweens7oLi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

s7oLi

Posted 2006-04-30, 11:09 PM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "Well what should I build? I want to use..."
Bowasorc. Could also shoot for a convic merc too. Massive fire dmg + high ar from enchant + convic = ouchey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-30, 11:40 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bowasorc. Could also shoot for a..."
Ya that would pwn, I'm gonna try that out man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

s7oLi

Posted 2006-05-15, 08:10 AM in reply to s7oLi's post starting "Ya that would pwn, I'm gonna try that..."
BOWSORC!!!!!! I have one and they are fuuunnnn, and can do goood dmg. Max enchant, warmth, telekenisis, and energy shield or something liek that, im taking a final right now but when i get back to my computer Ill let you know the spec.'s i used to have one before this one that pwn niccuh's no joke.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-05-15, 06:12 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "BOWSORC!!!!!! I have one and they are..."
Keep in mind that mercing in duels may get you BM'd. especially if you are dueling someone whos anything remotely like me..

And be sure to have a good block shield on switch. Fuck the 1 extra skill your lidless would provide, you need the block for when a paladin deciedes to charge you or a barb feels like wwing you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-15, 08:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Keep in mind that mercing in duels may..."
Sovereign said:
And be sure to have a good block shield on switch. Fuck the 1 extra skill your lidless would provide, you need the block for when a paladin deciedes to charge you or a barb feels like wwing you.
Storm shield?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-15, 10:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Storm shield?"
Stormshield is great for Dr but it has a HIGH strength rating at at lvl 90 on a sorc requires some 220 dext. Warped, whos my max DR max block sorc, ends up with 1450 life and 900 mana with her own bo. Fun character to play still. The DR makes up somewhat for the lack of health. Potting with energy shield is good too

Best bet is probably Whistans shield ( http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...ml#orphanscall ) with an ITH rune if you have enough mana (15% dmg goes to mana) or an ELD rune for a slightly better chance of % on the shield. You probably wont need a lot of dext with this item to hit a decent block.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-16, 10:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Stormshield is great for Dr but it has..."
Oh I got with the evasive manuvers, i got that staff that gives 4 to all skills and like 45& fcr or something but the defensive strat sounds good as well if not better.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2006-05-26, 05:45 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Oh I got with the evasive manuvers, i..."
heh iv made a fun dueler with a pally and a widow maker heh i maxed holy freeze and synergies with soem gcs and the guided arrows i used to piss people off soo bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2006-05-26, 09:52 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "heh iv made a fun dueler with a pally..."
Summoner druids are the most pro chars to annoy someone with.

Nothing you can do about a guy who just recasts in town. I love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-26, 09:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Summoner druids are the most pro chars..."
OMG! SOFUCKING ANNOyING!
And ALL they do is talk shit the WHOLE FUCKING TIME!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-31, 02:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Summoner druids are the most pro chars..."
omg, with widowmaker, just get dream helm, and as the guy said earlier, make a fire sorc, now, with this build, max light mastery, fire mastery, enchant, and warmth, your bow dmg will be about 8k, maybe even more, idk now cuz of changes to gear, but last season on ladder, my bowsorc did close to 9k with all p. gear, and it was cheap too, only bout 6 hr's now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kylevelting is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkylevelting is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kylevelting