Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2006-05-05, 03:25 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Grav is leaving?? [Darth Vader..."
Or do you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-05, 06:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Or do you?"
I don't think he should leave. He may have some unexplained vendetta against the Dragoons, but it's not like we can afford to lose people.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-06, 09:49 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I don't think he should leave. He may..."
Well, it happens to everyone. I've left here before, and now I'm back on a limited basis. When I find a few spare minutes and I'm bored as hell with nothing else to do, I'll type in "Zelaron" on Google and post a few times.

So, who's the new Sup Mod going to be now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-07, 07:06 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "like its really commitment to post here"
Well...fuck you

Zelaron is my life and my love <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-05-07, 07:12 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well...fuck you :( Zelaron is my..."
Kagom, Zelaron is not gay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-07, 07:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well...fuck you :( Zelaron is my..."
Chruser is not pleased.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-07, 08:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Kagom, Zelaron is not gay..."
Maybe I'm a woman! Maybe Zelaron is all gender and all orientations? I dunno...I'm just fuckin' rambling...but still! Zelaron is my heroin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-05-07, 09:40 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Maybe I'm a woman! Maybe Zelaron is..."
Kagom, got pix of your boobs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-07, 10:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kagom, got pix of your boobs?"
Grav, I hate to see you go. I know you have another account, or at least come here as a guest, so I know you're reading this. Zelaron is not exactly at its high point. We don't need another good member gone. Either way, I hope you come back more often than you think you will. Who's going to make fun of me for being black?

I have a feeling Grav is going to come back and be like "Got ya bitches."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-07, 11:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Grav, I hate to see you go. I know you..."
I'm his other account. Don't you remember?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-08, 12:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Grav, I hate to see you go. I know you..."
mjordan2nd said:
Grav, I hate to see you go. I know you have another account, or at least come here as a guest, so I know you're reading this. Zelaron is not exactly at its high point. We don't need another good member gone. Either way, I hope you come back more often than you think you will. Who's going to make fun of me for being black?

I have a feeling Grav is going to come back and be like "Got ya bitches."
Shut up you black... ummm.. boy!

Sorry, I'm just not as good at it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-08, 01:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shut up you black... ummm.. boy! ..."
Titusfied said:
Sorry, I'm just not as good at it...
I concur.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-08, 02:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I concur."
Shut up black.. boy!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-08, 08:39 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Grav is leaving?? [Darth Vader..."
just do like me, and visit from time to time post a couple times a week.. its not so bad

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2006-05-09, 12:02 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "just do like me, and visit from time to..."
Or every couple weeks, like me.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-09, 07:23 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Or every couple weeks, like me."
Or 4 times a day, every day. What's the difference?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-09, 11:38 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Or 4 times a day, every day. What's..."
Grav wont be coming back so dont get your hopes up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-09, 01:59 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Grav wont be coming back so dont get..."
pr0xy said:
Grav wont be coming back so dont get your hopes up.
Funny then how he has activity today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-09, 02:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Funny then how he has activity today."
His homepage is zelaron.

EDIT: Wait.. Are you that obsessed with him that you check up on him? What are you, his mother?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-09, 02:22 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "His homepage is zelaron. EDIT:..."
Shut up pussy. Are you that obsessed with him that you know his homepage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied