Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-03-07, 06:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Funny, that's what I thought when I saw..."
Like that episode of Seinfield where Kramer keeps seeing Joe DiMaggio eating a bagel in the dinner and he keeps "wooping" to get his attention. lawl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-07, 06:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Like that episode of Seinfield where..."
Woooop! Woooop!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-07, 11:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Woooop! Woooop!"
I once saw Lenny kill a man with a tooth pick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:07 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I once saw Lenny kill a man with a..."
Wow...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:11 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Wow..."
The guy wouldn't give me a sausage. He had to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-09, 12:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The guy wouldn't give me a sausage. He..."
That little face brings back flashbacks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-09, 02:57 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That little face brings back flashbacks."
Whatever these flashbacks are...it wasn't me who did it. Honest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-09, 09:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Whatever these flashbacks are...it..."
So since you killed someone, like that makes you a Chav right?

Or maybe your more of a Hannibal Lector type? Intillectual yet, pyscho? That's what I would be, theres much more respect in doing a job well done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-10, 04:07 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So since you killed someone, like that..."
I'd prefer to be the Hannibal type.

Being a Chav is grounds for a bood geating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-10, 04:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'd prefer to be the Hannibal type. ..."
A good beating too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:59 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A good beating too. :)"
My day sucked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-03-10, 01:00 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "My day sucked :("
Awwww...how come?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-10, 01:40 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awwww...how come?"
Girls are to fucking confusing. End of story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-03-10, 01:55 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Girls are to fucking confusing. End of..."
I see.

What you need is an all-night conversation with your best friend and the cute little Australian lass in the year below.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-10, 02:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I see. What you need is an all-night..."
Lol.

There is now enough content in this post. Repeated bullshit messages will result in ban.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-03-10, 04:58 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Lol. There is now enough content in..."
It really does help.

The only girl I've had a proper conversation to in the past couple of months...and it was really fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-10, 10:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It really does help. :) The only..."
Elvis hated pussy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-03-10, 11:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Elvis hated pussy."
Elvis also hated Beowulf. GET OVER IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-11, 03:45 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Elvis also hated Beowulf. GET OVER IT..."
The Beowulf story is a fun story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-11, 10:23 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The Beowulf story is a fun story."
Grendel is even better though.

Beowulf from the monster POV.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda