Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-01-08, 05:54 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "No one should've responded to this..."
I don't think it would be / is funny either way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-08, 06:07 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "No one should've responded to this..."
Apparently I must have some mad controlz over people, y0.

And ouch, Sov. Ouch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-08, 06:10 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Apparently I must have some mad..."
It's ok. There are less funny things. Like the Simpsons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-08, 06:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's ok. There are less funny things. ..."
True, true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-08, 07:35 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "True, true."
Jessifer said:
True, true.
they use to be funny when i was about 7 but now its just old
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-08, 08:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "they use to be funny when i was about 7..."
Yeah, but it's also a good show to just zone out in front. The half-assed jokes are occasionally amusing as well.

But hey, it's a classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-09, 01:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah, but it's also a good show to just..."
Why is it that most Americans I know don't really like The Simpsons? Granted, I only know the Americans on here, but not one of you seems really into The Simpsons.

It's a shame. I really like The Simpsons too...

At least you're all mostly mad about Family Guy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-09, 03:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why is it that most Americans I know..."
Heh, The Simpsons was the first of its kind. It was a great show, but IMO Family Guy overshadows it. I fucking love Family Guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-09, 04:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh, The Simpsons was the first of its..."
i want futurama back, fuck family guy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-01-09, 05:32 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i want futurama back, fuck family guy"
Futurama is just as unfunny as the Simpsons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-09, 05:53 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "i want futurama back, fuck family guy"
Futurama had its high points, but Family Guy...? I fuckin' love that show. That and American Dad. That one is great too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-09, 05:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Futurama had its high points, but..."
Now Family Guy is funny! Ding Ding Ding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-09, 06:11 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Futurama had its high points, but..."
American Dad blows chunks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-01-09, 06:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "American Dad blows chunks."
Whatever. Klaus is hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-10, 09:39 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Whatever. Klaus is hilarious."
I've never seen American Dad, the adverts kinda put me off it for some reason.

A night in with The SImpsons, Futurama and Family Guy is the perfect night. No questions asked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-10, 10:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've never seen American Dad, the..."
the only good episode of futurama was when they had the choice of death by snoo snoo (sex). I laughed for a good day and a half. Now the best cartoon show had to be TMNT or dragoon ball. I always wanted yellow glowing hair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-10, 10:34 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "the only good episode of futurama was..."
Wtf? Now we're getting into anime? In that case: Witch Hunter Robin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-10, 11:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "Oi."
If you're really bored, I recommend wtfpeople.com.

Will keep you entertained for hours.

I hate my handle, can I have it changed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2006-01-11, 03:22 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "If you're really bored, I recommend..."
Eeh. First page lost my interest. I think not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-11, 08:51 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Eeh. First page lost my interest. I..."
Wow you suck. Go outside then you loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-