Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2006-01-03, 08:32 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Anyone have any wooden teeth? By the..."
No-one I know has wooden teeth.

And yes, I am quite normal on AIM sometimes...it all depends on how much sugar I've had. I'm sucking on a Cherry Lollipop atm, so I've got to be careful I don't swallow the stick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-03, 07:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No-one I know has wooden teeth. And..."
lol, what kind of person has to actually think about not swallowing the stick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-01-04, 12:52 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol, what kind of person has to..."
Well, if I start bouncing around I could swallow the stick. And if I run I may trip, and swallow the stick. And if someone creeps up behind me and shouts "BOO" I might swallow the stick.

There's loads of ways to swallow the stick, see?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-04, 11:28 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, if I start bouncing around I..."
That may have been the most unintentionally dirty post I've ever read.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-04, 12:23 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That may have been the most..."
Oh for heavens sake...there's always one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-05, 09:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh for heavens sake...there's always..."
Yah but that one was ridiculous.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-05, 09:42 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah but that one was ridiculous."
No it wasn't. IN the context it was in it makes perfect sense. But when someone goes and takes it out of context it becomes arguable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-05, 09:44 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No it wasn't. IN the context it was in..."
When someone takes it out of context it becomes obscene.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-05, 09:53 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "When someone takes it out of context it..."
Only because you have a dirty mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-05, 11:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, if I start bouncing around I..."
Want proof that post was dirty?

Lenny said:
There's loads of ways to swallow the stick

QED.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-05, 11:08 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Want proof that post was dirty? ..."
. . .

Quod erat demondstratum.

Which was to be demonstrated.

Stupid Latin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-05, 02:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ". . . Quod erat demondstratum. ..."
So you can spam here eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BaGGyGCX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBaGGyGCX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BaGGyGCX

Posted 2006-01-05, 05:12 PM in reply to BaGGyGCX's post starting "So you can spam here eh?"
That's all this place is. Congratulations on your #0 post.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-05, 10:03 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That's all this place is...."
I threw up today for the first time in 8 years. I wasn't even sick. I just have a hypersensitive gag reflex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-06, 09:15 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I threw up today for the first time in..."
Now what was I just saying about posts being unintentionally dirty?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-06, 12:04 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Now what was I just saying about posts..."
It's you! It's gotta be!

I don't instantly think that the posts are dirty. It's you putting the ideas into our innocent little minds!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-06, 06:44 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Now what was I just saying about posts..."
....?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-06, 06:44 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Now what was I just saying about posts..."
...OH. Idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-01-07, 01:40 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "...OH. Idiot."
Hahahhahaa. Took you a sec.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-01-08, 01:21 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hahahhahaa. Took you a sec."
*sigh*

Currently Active Users: 76 (1 members and 75 guests)
Most users ever online was 540, 06-13-2005 at 03:16 PM.
Dar_Win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win