Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

youngest mother ever, WTF???!!!
Posted 2005-09-07, 02:21 AM
The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl.

"It soon became obvious to the stunned Lozada, however, that the little girl was pregnant. A medical history revealed that she had been having regular periods since age 3, but that she had stopped menstruating for the past 7½ months. Additionally, she had fully developed breasts. Further examination revealed a fetal heartbeat, and an X-ray confirmed the pregnancy. Escomel stated that Lozada had submitted a report about the case to the Academy of Medicine in Lima."

Full article: http://snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-07, 02:29 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "youngest mother ever, WTF???!!!"
What.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-09-07, 03:20 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "What."
Here second son was born 33 years after the first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-09-07, 09:09 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Here second son was born 33 years after..."
That's sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-07, 11:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's sick."
Very very very disturbing. Who exactly would get a 5 year old pregnant in the first place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-09-07, 11:18 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Very very very disturbing. Who exactly..."
sue_13 said:
Very very very disturbing. Who exactly would get a 5 year old pregnant in the first place?
Known that for a while, still sick though. The picture on that site is worst of all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-09-07, 12:23 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "youngest mother ever, WTF???!!!"
The poor girl!

How on earth could that happen?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-07, 12:28 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "youngest mother ever, WTF???!!!"
Whats just as amazing is the fact that her body could support it and actually deliver it. I mean shes only twice as big as it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-07, 09:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Whats just as amazing is the fact that..."
wow that doctor looks creepy as fuckZ!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-09-07, 09:53 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "wow that doctor looks creepy as fuckZ!"
Yeah ... as fuckZ.

I dont know whether to be amazed or disgusted or both.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-09-09, 01:25 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "wow that doctor looks creepy as fuckZ!"
Hades-Knight said:
wow that doctor looks creepy as fuckZ!
The doctor did it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-09-15, 02:29 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "The doctor did it."
She Wouldve Been Split in half.. seeing that article just made me fucking sick..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-20, 11:21 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post "youngest mother ever, WTF???!!!"
Hmm... Human body can shift shape and stretch incredibly, since it was slowly stretched technically, the flesh and skin could have had time to stretch out, the bones is what I worry most about.

What is more disturbing is whom exactly would have gotten her pregnant, seems like it's to be quite a traumatic event and makes for a very strange story to tell your kid when you grow up... though more strange is that your kid might be frequenting the same school you are at, just a few grades below.

what's stranger is she accepted to be photographed in the nude from a profile as well. Adding to that she said she gave birth to the child at the age of five and a few months, seven and a few days. That means she did it at the age of four and about ten months, supposedly... Damn.

Well, another freaky thing to read is that article about a guy who shoved the most items inside his penis. five cents, small balls and other stuff like that, quite disturbing actually. Well, I heard it somewhere but, the strangest stories are often fact rather then fiction.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-20, 11:43 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "The doctor did it."
my thoughts exactly

funny how a girl who was able to get pregnant at such a young age also had sex and got pregnant. i wonder how many other girls are like this that aren't having sex, you know how its suppose to be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:50 AM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "Hmm... Human body can shift shape and..."
Paradox_Knight said:
Well, another freaky thing to read is that article about a guy who shoved the most items inside his penis. five cents, small balls and other stuff like that, quite disturbing actually. Well, I heard it somewhere but, the strangest stories are often fact rather then fiction.
Things like this I just don't understand at all. Whats the fucking point? What personal benefit do you gain from being able to put foriegn objects into your penis? Besdies the fact that you can say you do it! I mean really who cares. Its meaningless... doesn't even provide entertainment value.
As far as them letting pictures of her being taken in the nude. Theres a couple explanations. One, shes from India or somthing(its been a while since I read the article)and in certain cultures nudity isnt as big of a deal as it is in the states. Two, its purely for scientific purposes. Three, it was taken in 1939 or so(society has over time made nudity more and more of a taboo). I mean look at the doctor! No doctors looks like that nowadays.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-09-21 at 12:56 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Things like this I just don't..."
Kaneda said:
Things like this I just don't understand at all. Whats the fucking point? What personal benefit do you gain from being able to put foriegn objects into your penis? Besdies the fact that you can say you do it! I mean really who cares. Its meaningless... doesn't even provide entertainment value.
As far as them letting pictures of her being taken in the nude. Theres a couple explanations. One, shes from India or somthing(its been a while since I read the article)and in certain cultures nudity isnt as big of a deal as it is in the states. Two, its purely for scientific purposes. Three, it was taken in 1939 or so(society has over time made nudity more and more of a taboo). I mean look at the doctor! No doctors looks like that nowadays.
Shame that they don't... I mean, doesn't that look inspire so much Trust? *coughs* I should quit on some of the sarcasm, then again I just got here tonight so I might as well get some milage on first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:59 AM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "Shame that they don't... I mean,..."
Ya can you just imagine going in for a physical and having that guy tell you he's going to check your prostate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda