Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-05-26, 11:38 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Lenny = Sexy beast...:D Chem -..."
I wonder how your education system stacks up to ours...?
You should come over here for a year as an exchange student. I'm sure you'd ace everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-26, 03:04 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I wonder how your education system..."
USA education sucks, Korea will tell you.

http://www.alldumb.com/item/11937/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-26, 03:07 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "USA education sucks, Korea will tell..."
Do you think they saw Team America: world police?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-26, 03:33 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Do you think they saw Team America:..."
Not in the North.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-26, 04:49 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Not in the North."
Commi's and bananas.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Commi's and bananas.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Commi's and bananas.
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-26, 05:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Commi's and bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S..."
Are coming down the stairs...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-27, 02:17 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Not in the North."
The government might have. It's the people that cant do anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-27, 02:17 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "The government might have. It's the..."
After seeing that video it was the first thing that popped in my mind, Team America, FUCK YEAH!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-27, 06:09 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "After seeing that video it was the..."
I just laughed at it. I love propagana, it's so much fun.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-27, 09:13 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I just laughed at it. I love propagana,..."
When I blow my nose, I can still "feel" the pot smoke from last night.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-27, 09:31 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "When I blow my nose, I can still "feel"..."
AHAHAHAHA koreans are angry.

I hate political activists. I hope ALL of them die!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-27, 11:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "AHAHAHAHA koreans are angry. I hate..."
OMG!!! Have you ever owned a Kroean car?? It's like loads of washing machines atcked up and...driven......some guys on a program calle dtop Gear actually made a four speed washing machine "Korean Car" not too long ago...it actually moved!!!

English 2 - 66/80

Which gives me a total of 97/120...

Our education system is probably much different to yours.

Here's an idea, someone state all the education things in your Education system and I'll compare them to ours...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-27, 12:06 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "OMG!!! Have you ever owned a Kroean..."
In college score a 5.5 out of 10 and you pass the class. You need to pass all the tests, no such thing as failing and compensating for it with a high grade you got in another class.

Last year in highschool it was pretty much the same except for the fact that you had an average. Throughout the year you will get about a total of 5 tests which will create an average. After all that's finished you get final exams
(results of finals) + (your average) / 2 = final grade that decides if you graduate or not, the final grade has to be above 5.5.

For example I had a 9,6 average for english. I had an 8,1 for the final exam. So I had a 8.85 = 9 as my final grade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-27, 02:24 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "In college score a 5.5 out of 10 and..."
Mmmm standardized edumacation...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-27, 03:29 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mmmm standardized edumacation..."
Too hot to sleep, sweat is dripping all over my muscled body...

Does that turn you on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-27, 05:25 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "In college score a 5.5 out of 10 and..."
Whereas here we have one test at the end of the year, and put that with our effort and other grades from pieces of homework etc. over the year to get a final grade.

And that's from the start of secondary school. When it comes to GCSE we get marked on Coursework and a test at the end of Yr. 11.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-28, 07:16 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Whereas here we have one test at the..."
Saw Hitchikers last night...

Wasn't as good as the book...they missed out lots of things that should have been in...though I like the slapsticks...

And Marvin at the end...

RUN FOR THE HILLS I TELLS YA!!!!!

THE FREUDIANS ARE COMING!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-29, 06:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Saw Hitchikers last night... Wasn't..."
I could say that just about every book ever made into a movie. Except maaaaaaaybe Fight Club. Im a big fan of Chuck, and I've read all his books but Fight Club just wasn't that same as the movie. Maybe its cause of Brad Pitt... Seriously if I were gay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-29, 08:44 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I could say that just about every book..."
I hate watching the movie first and then reading the book. The book is always better anyway and the movie just ruins the plot for me most of the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-29, 09:20 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I hate watching the movie first and..."
wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup wueepeepeep wuwuwup
etc.

You have witnissed an attempt at writing down the melody of "Röyksopp - Eple" in words. Yes...I know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy