Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Patch 11
Posted 2005-05-05, 08:51 AM
Suppose for a moment that Blizzard announced they were coming out with Patch 11 in a few days. If you could have any three things in the game changed or fixed, what would they be (realistic or not)?

My choices:

1. No spams
2. No enigma armor
3. Lagging in act V fixed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-05-05, 02:20 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Patch 11"
My choices:

Enable something that has to do with the chat gem, or completely remove it.
Make it so botting isnt illegal anymore to do in the game
Make it so characters dont expire anymore, and any not-deleted chars get put back up
Make it so you can have more than 8 chars on one acct.
Make it so all the bugged items are gone
Make it so dupes are gone
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-05, 02:44 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "Patch 11"
Wouldn't that make it patch 1.11?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-05-05, 03:27 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Wouldn't that make it patch 1.11?"
If i could choose anything it would be:
1. In-game moderators, so that you can moderate trades, squelch retards so that nobody can hear them, etc..
2. Make anni's and gheeds tradeable (as in the trade screen) so that people dont get ripped off as much.
3. Add some new runewords, so that all characters in PvP have no item advantages. Ex: Bowazon with +3GM faith, archon of the whale with full 40/15, helm of the whale with full 40/15 and high damage psn sc's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-05-06, 07:15 AM in reply to Expired's post starting "If i could choose anything it would be:..."
1. be able to buy any item in the game from a vendor, including runes.
2. reduce the lag in dueling games that comes from bone walls, lightning traps, and clay golems.
3. Add new quests to add depth to the story line.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-06, 11:27 AM in reply to Expired's post starting "If i could choose anything it would be:..."
In-game moderators would cost money that I doubt blizz is willing to spend on the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "In-game moderators would cost money..."
i like to promote a communism diablo 2 world that would make everyone equal and the only thing that seperates them is skill, lots of good duelers out there that just cant afford the goods, if they did there would be alot more in depth duels with better people and the kids that just dont know what they are doing would just stop trying to duel cause they know they stand no chance
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:10 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "i like to promote a communism diablo 2..."
So everyone has to divide all of thier items up equally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 11:48 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "So everyone has to divide all of thier..."
Thats sounds like it would make PvP a lot more fun, it would get almost every eBay no skill dueler out of pub games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-05-07, 01:09 AM in reply to Expired's post starting "Thats sounds like it would make PvP a..."
That wouldn't be fun at all. D2 sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-07, 08:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That wouldn't be fun at all. D2 sucks."
!King_Amazon! said:
That wouldn't be fun at all. D2 sucks.
does it suck because you sucked at it or because youve been wasting the last 7years of your life playing it (i use the term life lightly)
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-05-07, 08:35 AM in reply to zygoat's post starting "does it suck because you sucked at it..."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Did I suck at it? No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-07, 08:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ..."
did you think it sucked while playing it? I highly doubt it if you are like most people you probably played a lot then decided it sucked because you spent too much of your time on it.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-07, 09:54 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "did you think it sucked while playing..."
It sucked because it was like watching the same movie over and over for about 5 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-08, 11:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It sucked because it was like watching..."
!King_Amazon! said:
It sucked because it was like watching the same movie over and over for about 5 years.

Though the same could be said about most any game these days. People play a game and get sick of it...plain and simple. It has nothing to do with being bad at it or wasting your life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2005-05-08, 11:38 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ..."
Hahahhaha

without stealing my shit, you sucked

if all your going to do is be a nuisance, then get out of the DII forum... Im not 100% sure you have actually contributed to this thread at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-08, 12:22 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Hahahhaha without stealing my shit,..."
Excuse me slaynish, the only time I ever sucked at that game was when I first started, and that was before I even came here. By the time you got here, I didn't suck at the game at all. I've never had a level 99, nor have I ever been a master of dueling, but I know just about everything about the game there is to know. I've only duped once in my life, and I've only botted once(which you might remember, because you started using JHJ right after me, since I helped you.) Even so, I knew how to dupe and how to bot before, I just never did. I helped people with problems they were having with their bots that I had never even used before, but I knew a lot about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-08, 05:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Excuse me slaynish, the only time I..."
Laff.

Suck does not mean know.

I know a lot about skateboarding, does that necessarily mean I am good at it? No.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-08, 06:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Laff. Suck does not mean know. I..."
So you're saying I'm bad at the game then? That's untrue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-08, 09:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "So you're saying I'm bad at the game..."
Not necessarily

I was saying that just because you know a lot about something doesnt mean you were good at it.

I was just PMSing thismorning i just got back from the movies with lauren so i feel better now so i guess i didnt mean any hard feelings earlier i was just pmsing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish