Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-05-04, 08:27 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You know that if you put a scorpion in..."
I'm going to try that we have a ton of them around here.

I've seen those mice on the blizzard advertisements, does it really make a big difference between that and a regular optical mouse? Wouldn't seem so...but I suppose I will get one cause its tight, when I get my comp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-04, 02:32 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You know that if you put a scorpion in..."
Put alcohol on one and it will stab itself to death...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-04, 02:34 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Put alcohol on one and it will stab..."
Or it will stumble around for a bit and pass out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-04, 02:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm going to try that we have a ton of..."
Depends on what other optical mouse your talking about. But it generally does make a big difference in precision and speed. It doesnt really matter if your just using it for windows enviroment though, its mainly a gaming mouse thats especially usefull for fps games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-05, 09:50 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Depends on what other optical mouse..."
I view mice as mice...he he he...anyone got cats??? We got a remote control mouse a year or so ago and spent days driving it around and under the cats...they didn't come out from under the table for weeks!!!

12 DAYS TO E3!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-05, 10:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I view mice as mice...he he he...anyone..."
He he he...this is rather funny...JR has had more posts in here than he has in the other forums.

2995 in here.
2808 in the outside world.

GO JR!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-05, 11:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He he he...this is rather funny...JR..."
Yah, back when I first joined, I was in here all the damn time. Back then, posts in here counted, too.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:08 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, back when I first joined, I was in..."
BTW, Doom3 is way too creepy to play on a massive TV with a loud-ass surround sound setup in the complete dark right before going to bed. Fuck me.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:33 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "BTW, Doom3 is way too creepy to play on..."
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:34 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "asdfasdf"
asdfaswae
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "asdfaswae"
wefawfe ohhh siggy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:37 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "wefawfe ohhh siggy"
Does your sig say La Fee Verte?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:38 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Does your sig say La Fee Verte?"
Sounds like expensive candy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:40 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Sounds like expensive candy."
Or is it French for the green fairy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:40 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Or is it French for the green fairy?..."
Oh yes, yes it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:44 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Oh yes, yes it is."
Wow. Learning photoshop will be nice and time consuming. I think Ill let my bot run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:45 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Oh yes, yes it is."
Someone write a good photoshop guide, I'm sure it would get alot of hits in google/ish searches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 10:50 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Someone write a good photoshop guide,..."
Clows???!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Someone write a good photoshop guide,..."
Nvm, it has its own guide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Clows???! :("
Ill try to incorporate them into another one maybe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda