Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Can u help me?
Posted 2004-11-16, 09:08 PM
I play as human or Ne. I suck @ micro. I play solo and i play 3v3's. What am i doing wrong. Do any of you have advice or mabby can play a few games with me to show me the ropes? when i play ne i do a hunt rush with DH hero. Human i go palidan/ footies X4 and then rifles/priests/scors/mortors. I just cant get this game down. im ok i guess im like 65% lvl 14 rt please help! my name is alcn on uswest! n00bie_killer is my aka
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blink182 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlink182 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blink182

Posted 2004-11-17, 05:49 PM in reply to Blink182's post "Can u help me?"
Do you watch replays? If you don't, then you do not even deserve help at this point... And if you DO watch replays, then you should not be having a problem...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-20, 11:13 PM in reply to Blink182's post "Can u help me?"
Alright, dude agree with the guy above. Gotta watch the replays man especially the ones you F*** up in. A good way to help your micro is to play the solo campaigns. Those force you to learn mirco skilll as you have to keep your hero alive 99.1234% of those games. Your 65% plus which is way better than what I can see with most people. To get used to the game and stop losing tho, drop the paladin in the caster treatment dude. Its almost basic to go archmage when you go casters. Also, the demon hunter for the night elves is its only meat hero. Meaning its almost pointless to mix it in with the hunts. Try to mix the demon hunter with archers. A good mix for demon hunter is bears and dyrads. Bears for meat and dyrads for counter cast and to slow enemy. Another thing for the archamge, first get water elemental, brilliance, brilliance, water, brilliance ultimate. Get a sorc with invisibility and teleport into enemy base with mortors and then scroll of town portal back. Its a game winner. ANd dude, nvr waste time if you waste it getting wasted............check out the kirby <(''<(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hobbesDude

Posted 2004-11-22, 06:58 AM in reply to hobbesDude's post starting "Alright, dude agree with the guy above...."
hobbesDude said:
ANd dude, nvr waste time if you waste it getting wasted............check out the kirby <(''<(
what? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

4EMON-4UNTER

Posted 2004-11-23, 04:04 PM in reply to 4EMON-4UNTER's post starting "what? lol"
yeah, apologize to blink182 saying demon hunter plus hunts is a bad idea. I tried it 3vs3 just because so impelled by curiosity. It works wonders in team games and you can micro easily with all out hunts. Word to the wise get your hero 2 pendents of energy or w/e boosts your healh at goblin merchent *not circlet nobility(even tho its good)* and buy scrolls of protection
Elected on friday. Assasinated Saturday. Buried on Friday. If I were president
( this lryics to honest canidates written by some jamaican dude I cant remember)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hobbesDude

Posted 2004-11-24, 06:28 AM in reply to hobbesDude's post starting "yeah, apologize to blink182 saying..."
hobbesDude said:
yeah, apologize to blink182 saying demon hunter plus hunts is a bad idea. I tried it 3vs3 just because so impelled by curiosity. It works wonders in team games and you can micro easily with all out hunts. Word to the wise get your hero 2 pendents of energy or w/e boosts your healh at goblin merchent *not circlet nobility(even tho its good)* and buy scrolls of protection
Elected on friday. Assasinated Saturday. Buried on Friday. If I were president
( this lryics to honest canidates written by some jamaican dude I cant remember)

dont go all out hunts, hunts are nice but massing them they are so cumbersome that not all will shoot at same time unless its very very open ground bring archer backup with DoTC and roar them to victory =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between4EMON-4UNTER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

4EMON-4UNTER

Posted 2004-11-24, 06:54 PM in reply to 4EMON-4UNTER's post starting "dont go all out hunts, hunts are nice..."
I ment that for team games and if you get back up might as well get potm because the hunts will be your meat to guard your aura.

Just because their heads off dont mean their dead
Moe Sizlack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hobbesDude

Posted 2004-11-29, 06:57 AM in reply to hobbesDude's post starting "I ment that for team games and if you..."
theres no point in wasting gold on units if they cant attack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

4EMON-4UNTER

Posted 2004-12-05, 08:13 AM in reply to 4EMON-4UNTER's post starting "theres no point in wasting gold on..."
How are huntresses units that cant attack. And if your talking about the potm, the potm has range. While the huntresses range is about as far as a guy can piss

You know how bad the hidden racism is between black and white people? Not a white person in here would trade place with me. And im RICH-Chris rock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hobbesDude

Posted 2004-12-06, 06:51 AM in reply to hobbesDude's post starting "How are huntresses units that cant..."
what i mean is if your massing hunts chances are not all are going to be attacking because they are fat and block the way for your other hunts to get in and shoot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

4EMON-4UNTER