Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Private Baal Runs

Posted 2004-11-14, 07:51 PM
If any of you ppl wanna do private hell baal runs /w *AkaDestroyer2k4

Note: must be lvl 80 or over
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGods-Son818 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gods-Son818

Posted 2004-11-15, 02:57 AM in reply to Gods-Son818's post "Private Baal Runs"
What chars will be joining and on average how many runs do you do. I have a barb that's lvl 88 that needs to be slappted to at least lvl 91, but probably up to lvl 93
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:03 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What chars will be joining and on..."
Sovereign said:
What chars will be joining and on average how many runs do you do. I have a barb that's lvl 88 that needs to be slappted to at least lvl 91, but probably up to lvl 93
Where is this? NL/L SC/HC East?...West?....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-15, 10:52 AM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Where is this? NL/L SC/HC..."
DamonGalos said:
Where is this? NL/L SC/HC East?...West?....

Sov is only on USeast softcore non-ladder. Just look around he has a lot of posts.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-15, 05:41 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Sov is only on USeast softcore..."
MightyJoe said:
Sov is only on USeast softcore non-ladder. Just look around he has a lot of posts.

Re-read the first post bro. The guy who posted this never acctually states any facts about it just that he wished for level 80 and higher to do it with him. Sov did reply yes and he is USEast yes but he was assuming the first guy meant USEast sc nl, which was never stated. Therfor the question remains.

Fill us in on details because I have a level 78 zealot who needs to baal until level 95 and I am on USEast sc nl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-15, 08:21 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Sov is only on USeast softcore..."
MightyJoe said:
Indeed I know where Sov plays but I wanted to know where the thread starter was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-11-15, 09:48 PM in reply to DamonGalos's post starting "Indeed I know where Sov plays but I..."
See, hate to say it, but "I told you so"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-16, 02:47 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "See, hate to say it, but "I told you..."
Accept that Damon responded to Sovs post. So I guess you were way off, and that would make me right. Nuff said.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:15 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Accept that Damon responded to Sovs..."
MightyJoe said:
So I guess you were way off, and that would make me right. Nuff said.
"Nuff" not said. The post that Damon was replying to was Sov's reply however the remark was directed towards Gods-Son818 since he never clarifyed where exactly he played/plays. The only advice I can offer you at the moment is to re-read the entire thread before making another half-hearted attempt to flame someone. Your making yourself look more like a jerk-off by trying to flame me and Damon when some one of common intelligence could read this thread and understand that we are correct. Good luck trying to comprehend this reply and the entire post at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-18, 05:59 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting ""Nuff" not said. The post that Damon..."
Learn the forums, you are wrong. I simply gave him the advice he asked for. He replied to Sovs post, so I told him where Sov plays. Its that simple, btw it wasn't a flame at you I will save those if you want to go to the ff. Until then learn how zelaron works.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-18, 06:47 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Learn the forums, you are wrong. I..."
Ok mister "I am God, I know everything about nothing". Stating where Sov plays doesn't end the question nor does it contribute to helping others. He didn't ask for your advice, he asked where Gods-Son818 plays. That little remark you made about "blah blah I am so cool...Sov plays USEast so it solves everything Im am smart now" that does nothing. You basically wasted your time even posting that because like I said prior to your again, time-wasted reply, Damon said, "Indeed I know where Sov plays but I wanted to know where the thread starter was." So again i redirect you to reread the entire post.

By the way consultant you'r telling me to learn how zelaron works yet you've been here for an entire 3 % longer than I have. I guess that little 3% makes you acheive Adminastrator status now doesn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-18, 06:58 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "Ok mister "I am God, I know everything..."
All I did was tell the person what they asked. Just drop this, I don't really care what you think about me.
!King_Amazon! said:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-18, 08:55 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "All I did was tell the person what they..."
Yay for ruining a thread guys. A+.

Faggots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign