Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Why the fuck did S0cr0teze get banned?
Posted 2004-10-30, 01:12 PM
??
He only had 3 posts , and all of them were just normal ones...
Why??!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:15 PM in reply to Death's post "Why the fuck did S0cr0teze get banned?"
Death said:
??
He only had 3 posts , and all of them were just normal ones...
Why??!?
yes, its complete bullshit.. he was my friends.. hes cool

I'd like a good explanation for this..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:24 PM in reply to Death's post "Why the fuck did S0cr0teze get banned?"
We're trying to discourage D2 newbtards from joining the forums - we already have a plethora of you shitheads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We're trying to discourage D2 newbtards..."
Thanatos said:
We're trying to discourage D2 newbtards from joining the forums - we already have a plethora of you shitheads.
Excuse me? That comment was not neccessary, you dousche.
He wasn't just for D2 either, but ure head was so far up ure ass you couldn't tell.. SO: unless you know what ure talking about, shut the fuck.. and go kill yourself.. see who cares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:29 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Excuse me? That comment was not..."
Damn dousches!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "We're trying to discourage D2 newbtards..."
Thanatos said:
Hmm , you know allmost everyone came from the d2 forums?
You're calling Chrusher a shit head , GG on banning him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:32 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "Excuse me? That comment was not..."
I hate being a dousche
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:33 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Hmm , you know allmost everyone came..."
Death said:
Hmm , you know allmost everyone came from the d2 forums?
You're calling Chrusher a shit head , GG on banning him
Exactley. Everyone is a shithead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Exactley. Everyone is a shithead."
Damn exactleys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Damn exactleys."
TYPO ALERT!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:36 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Exactley. Everyone is a shithead."
Thanatos said:
Exactley. Everyone is a shithead.
LoL .
Im quoting this just to show how stupid you are
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:38 PM in reply to Death's post "Why the fuck did S0cr0teze get banned?"
Because you touch yourself at night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:41 PM in reply to Death's post starting "LoL ^_^. Im quoting this just to show..."
Explain to me how that makes me stupid. Because one of my fingers was too freakin' hyper and hit another key?

OH TEH NOEEEEESZ!!!! U r a n00biea thantoes, lo lo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:42 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Because you touch yourself at night."
Randuin said:
Because you touch yourself at night.
Damned , I knew I would get found out 1 day
You placed cameras didnt you?
DIDNT YOU !!??!?!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-10-30, 01:47 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Damned , I knew I would get found out 1..."
Ummmmmmm... yea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:05 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Ummmmmmm... yea"
Warning: Extended use of Zelaron Forums can cause thoughts of murder and suicide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Warning: Extended use of Zelaron..."
So can your sig, fucker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So can your sig, fucker."
GravitonSurge said:
So can your sig, fucker.
Whooaaaaa it's as if my BRAIN is trying to EAT ITSELF omgomg lo lo!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-30, 02:57 PM in reply to Death's post "Why the fuck did S0cr0teze get banned?"
He was banned because he is xWolfPack69. Identical IPs, hosts, everything. Not similar, exact. There is no double accounts allowed on Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-30, 03:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He was banned because he is..."
Ahahahahaha! That's funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos