Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-10-26, 02:14 AM in reply to SurrealWaking's post starting "Blah, marching band. I didn't get in on..."
To let everyone know. We went to area kicked some ass and made 1st place out of 30 bands. We shall be going to state next week to compete with the top 35-40 high school bands from Texas. Hopefully we will kick ass there too. All i know is im bloody tired and happy that we did good. Marching band is a bitch sometimes but the contests are probably the best part. Marching band is better than concert season... i don't fall asleep in band class anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-26, 09:30 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "To let everyone know. We went to area..."
Best of luck on your band crusade
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-26, 03:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Best of luck on your band crusade"
I'm going to be freakin glad that i will have some free time after we go to state. 1 week to go...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-26, 03:59 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I'm going to be freakin glad that i..."
Nice job, Mr. Anderson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 04:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nice job, Mr. Anderson."
maybe... i will play basketball... lollllllll
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-26, 04:24 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "maybe... i will play basketball......"
timmay1113 said:
maybe... i will play basketball... lollllllll
If you're saying that just to get my hopes up I will impale you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "If you're saying that just to get my..."
i was saying that as a joke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-26, 07:45 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "i was saying that as a joke"
timmay1113 said:
i was saying that as a joke
I am going to impale you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 08:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I am going to impale you."
that's nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-10-26, 08:12 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "that's nice."
timmay1113 said:
that's nice.
Don't fucking give me that right now. You do that when I talk about sbno. The Original
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-26, 08:19 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "To let everyone know. We went to area..."
Congrats and good luck as the competetion gets harder.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-10-28, 12:12 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Congrats and good luck as the..."
I remember when I still played cornet in my local brass band, we played a concert or went marching literally every other week. And then Christmas...sheesh. We went around the streets of Lancashire and collected money. Christmas Carols till 10 at night. Freezing your fingers off. Heavy collecting tins. And when we marched it always rained, and we wore really thin shirts. Crazy. The highlight of this band was probably playing at the Queens birthday party. Soon after I quit.

----------

Do you have to use Liars (sp? never actually knew how you spell it...) to hold your music??? That was annoying, having to change the music on the liar. Hold your instrument with two hands, open the liar with another two hands, then change your music with a fifth and/or sixth hand.

----------

How long have you been playing Tuba???

----------

Good luck in the State thing. Have I said good luck too late??? I don't know. A weekend has just passed, but...ignore me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-28, 01:23 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I remember when I still played cornet..."
Ugh, activities!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-28, 01:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I remember when I still played cornet..."
Lenny said:
Do you have to use Liars (sp? never actually knew how you spell it...) to hold your music??? That was annoying, having to change the music on the liar. Hold your instrument with two hands, open the liar with another two hands, then change your music with a fifth and/or sixth hand.

----------

How long have you been playing Tuba???

----------

Good luck in the State thing. Have I said good luck too late??? I don't know. A weekend has just passed, but...ignore me.
Well other people use lyers or liars whatever. I am a tuba so i just hold the music in one hand and finger with the other. It is still wrather annoying sometimes, a lot easier just to memorize the music. We only use liars when we play in the stands at a football game. During our marching show everything is memorized. I have been playing the tuba for about.... 5 and a half years. You arent too late for the good luck and thx for the good luck's and congrats guys. State is next tuesday so i will tell yall how we do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113